Mad Hatter

(Y/N P.O.V)

After what happened last night, I've been really fidgety. I can't just do nothing... If I'm unoccupied I start thinking about what happened. I keep rubbing the back of my neck, feeling the mark Dark gave me. The whole thing was driving me crazy.

(Mark's P.O.V)

I've been keeping an eye on Y/N. She seems really agitated this morning. She's been walking around the whole house doing loads of different things. She's cleaned the bathroom, kitchen and living room. She also made a huge breakfast for us all when we woke up. I couldn't think about what could be wrong so instead I came up with a plan. I pulled out my phone and made some calls.

*Time Skip*

''Jack, Y/N, you ready?''
''Yeah, you gonna tell us what we're doing?''
Jack came downstairs alone.
''It's a surprise.''
I heard someone knocking at the door. I answered, it was Matt, Ryan, Bob and Wade.
''Hey, Mark!''
''Hey, guys, come on in.''
''Mark what's going on?"
''I told you Jack, it's a surprise.''
I ran upstairs to get Y/N. I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer.
''Coming''
She opened the door and she looked amazing. She wasn't dressed up or anything she was in jeans, high tops and an open flannel over a plain vest top but she looked beautiful in her simplicity.
''You ready to go?''
''Yeah, where are we going?"
''It's a surprise.'' Jack said mockingly.
''Ryan, did you come in your seven seater?'' I asked.
''Yep.''
''Great.''
We all left to the car.
''Where the fuck are we going?''
''You'll see soon bro, don't worry''

*Time Skip*

We had arrived at our destination.
-Disney Land
Y/N's attitude changed instantly. She was so happy and excited.
''I've never been to Disney land~''
''Me neither!'' Jack chipped in.
''Well come on then, let's go.''

We went on every ride, Y/N and Jack made sure of it. I felt like a mother of two little Irish kids (awwww, shou cute >///<  ~edit-chan). It was getting late so we decided we'd grab something to eat before heading back. The guys and I started running to the food cart since we were all really hungry. I noticed Y/N lagging behind, i stopped and ran back to her.
''Hey, you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm just not really a runner, but it's just my luck. My friends don't walk -they run..''
''Hey now..! I'm walking with you~"
We all ate some food and headed home. Y/N fell asleep in the car on the way. When we got back I carried her inside and put her straight to bed. She seemed a lot better than this morning. Another successful plan from Markimoo!

Me, Jack and the guys sat and talked for awhile before they left. When they did, I went into the kitchen and got both me and Jack a snack.
''Here you go.''
''Thanks, Mark.''
We sat on the couch watching TV.
''Hey mark can I ask you something?''
''Sure.''
''You fancy my sister?''
I choked on my food from the shock of the question.
''Umm, yeah, maybe a little..''
''Do you want to ask her out?''
''Yeah, I wanted to ask her on her birthday.''
''How sweet~. OK, look Mark, you're one of my best friends and you're a great guy, but she's my little sis and I don't want her getting hurt, she's damaged enough.''
''I know Jack, that's why I promise I will never hurt her, I'll always look after her and make her happy.''
''I know, you proved that today. Taking us to Disney land, you saw she was upset so you made her happy, but remember -she's not as strong as the rest of us''
I nodded in response. Does this mean he's okay with me asking his sister out? I decide to leave it until it was closer to the event so I just went back to watching TV.