Cleansing

(Mark P.O.V)

''Okay we're all set up''
Tim and Sam were upstairs setting everything up to 'cleanse' Y/N. Me and Jack walked into the room where Sam was wiring himself up to a machine that was being monitored by Tim. I went over to Tim to see what he was doing.
''What's this?"
"Its a heart monitor, we've got one hooked up to Y/N and the other one Sam's attaching himself too now.''
He pointed at the screen where two heart lines were displayed.
''How did you get into this line of work?"
''It's a strange story.''
''I won't judge.''
''I used to own a business 'Tims Tiny Boxes' however it wasn't very successful since it seems people don't have much use for tiny boxes. So the business and all my money all went down the drain. I was homeless and broke when Sam found me and took me in. He gave me a home and food and the only thing I have to do is look after him and keep him safe which can be hard sometimes.''
It seems they both share a special bond, something stronger then friends, something like brothers.

(Jack's P.O.V)

I sat down next to Sam as he was sticking some wires to his arms.
"Is this gonna work?"
"Hopefully.."
I looked at the bandages he had wrapped around his right eye.
''If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your eye?''
"I asked a guy to give me a reason to live, a reason to fight because i was dying and i just gave up trying to beat it. I lost all hope in the world and myself but this man gave me the power to bring hope back, the power to help those in-need. However, when he gave me the power he didn't tell me what it would do to me. The power cured me but it also disfigured me''
''I'm sorry..''
''Don't be, it ain't that bad plus now i can actually do something that contributes to society, well sorta''
He stood up and gave Tim a nod to show he was ready to proceed. Sam grabbed a chair and sat next to Y/N whilst Tim typed away on the computer.

Sam placed both hands upon Y/N's body before closing his eyes. I noticed his skin grow paler and his veins glowed greener. The glow matched with that which was escaping through his bandages. I looked over towards Y/N and noticed the same green glow coming from her veins as well.
''Vitals are normal, okay to proceed"
Tim called out from behind the computer screen.
''I can feel it, I'm gonna tr...''
Sam cut himself off.
''Sam?!"
Sam's breathing had increased and sweat dropped from his top brow.
''Sam?!"
The monitor starts beeping loudly as Sam's glowing, green veins turned black.
''Sam?!''
He let out a blood curdling scream before being slung against the wall.
"Sam!"
we ran over to him, his vitals had returned to normal but he was still breathing heavily. Once sat back up, Sam ripped the bandage off reveling a large pulsating green eye with a blue iris. He held his eye in pain as green slimy liquid oozed out of his grasp.
''Its okay, don't worry, I'm here"
Tim pulled out a box full of medical supply's, he pulled out a cloth and started to clean the liquid out of his eye before bandaging it back up.
''What the hell just happened?!"

''Umm...guys?"

We turned back and noticed that Y/N veins had turned black and her body was bathing in a dark shadow. We stood, frozen in shock as she sat up and got off the bed. She walked over to the mirror not giving any of us any attention. As she stood in front of the mirror I noticed that her reflection didn't match, it was replaced by a man with black and green glowing eyes. His skin was pale like a corpse and he wore a large wicked grin.

(Mark's P.O.V)

What the fuck is going on?!
Who the hell is this guy standing in the mirror?!
Y/N finally turned her focus onto us. Her eyes opened and her once beautiful (E/C) eyes had been replaced by empty, dark sockets.
''You cant save her, she's ours now''
She opened her mouth but it was not her voice that came out. The voice was twisted and mescaline, it must be the reflections voice.
''You better get used to not having her around, because she ain't never, ever coming back''
I couldn't believe the things he was saying. He laughed loudly and the mirror shattered, scattering shards of glass across the floor. I saw Y/N body go limp and grabbed her before she hit the ground. Her veins and eyes returned to normal except her skin. Her skin was pale and cold, it felt as if i was holding a corpse.
''What the hell just happened?!"

Sorry this chapter took awhile but i just wanted to thank you for 1k reads, it means so much to me that you guys actually like my stories. So thank you again and i will see ya in the next chapter. Bye!
http://konoira.deviantart.com/art/Goop-610044718