Not This Again

(Y/N P.O.V)

I woke up in bed, Jack must've brought me after I fell asleep. I went downstairs and saw Mark making breakfast in the kitchen.
''Morning'' he turned around after I spoke and smiled.
''Good morning, sleep well?"
''Yea, you?"
''Like a baby.''
I chuckled a bit at his funny voice before going to grab my bag. I rummaged around until I pulled out a small orange tube.
''Need a drink with those?"
Mark had caught sigth of me prepping my meds.
''Yes, please''
He reached up and opened the cupboard door. He pulled down a glass then filled it with water from the tap before passing it over to me.
''Thanks.''
I took the glass out of his hands and swallowed my meds. I talked to Mark until he finished cooking breakfast, then Jack finally woke up and came downstairs. We all sat around the table as Mark brought over the food. He made scrambled eggs, bacon and toast.
''Have ya taken ya meds?"
''Yes Jack, I had them when I got up''
''Okay, good.''
He's so protective and paranoid, if he's not doing YouTube he's on my back watching every single move I make. After breakfast I helped Mark wash up before hopping in the shower. When I finished, I dried my hair and put on some skinny jeans with a plain T-shirt. When I went back downstairs I saw Mark and Jack talking about playing some games and recording some videos, of course I was up for it.

We were sat in Marks studio, playing a game. My phone started to go off in my pocket. Shit! I totally forgot. I ran out the room and answered it.
''Hello (Y/N)"
''Hi, Doc''
It was my therapist, I talked to him for about an hour every week. Jack had scheduled for me to talk with him while we were away. I told him not to bother since the guy was useless and I could handle four weeks with out him, but Jack insisted.
''So Doc?.."
''Keep taking the meds, we'll check progress next week''
''Okay, thanks Doc''
That's what he says every week. I keep trying to tell Jack that the treatments going nowhere its just a waste of money, but Jack just won't listen. 

''I've always hated doctors...''
I heard a low, raspy voice whisper in my ear. I turned to see no one there.
''Hello?" I called out down the empty halls.
''They act like they know everything, but in reality they have no idea''
''Who's there?"
''Don't worry darling, we'll meet soon~''
I felt a cold chill run down my spine, as if someone was breathing down my neck.
''Who are you? I was starting to panic, I was spinning my head around trying to find the source, but I couldn't find anyone.
''Hello?"
''(Y/N) are you okay?"
I looked up to see Mark stood at the top of the stairs with a confused look on his face .
''Yeah, I'm fine''
''Are you sure?"
''Yea, just excuse me a minuet''
I smiled at him before retreating to the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water to cool myself down. I was sweating like crazy, my head burning up. I looked up at my reflection in the mirror. My skin had gone pale and my heart rate had increased. I tried taking slow deep breaths to reduce my breathing back to normal since I started to feel light headed. I sat on the bathroom floor trying to gather my thoughts. It felt like the room was spinning 100mph. My body felt heavy and everything started to go black.

Please, not this again.

(http://kittykatmaniac.deviantart.com/art/Darkiplier-King-of-the-Edge-603063501)