Third Piece

(Y/N P.O.V)

Its been four days since I last took my meds. The whispers have grown louder and I've started to sense someone else's presence lingering over me. I'm too scared to sleep but the longer I stay awake, the worse it all gets. However, everything seems to go away when I'm near Mark. The voices go silent and the presence seems to leave. I don't know why but I feel safer near him. He makes the darkness go away.

I was sitting in bed with both notes in front of me. The green one from the delivery and the red one from my pills. I was trying to put the pieces together. I had ideas but they were all insane, then again what was normal anymore? I think the green note's from Anti, I haven't seen him for about fifteen years, he's the one who gave the bear that was in the box. He gave it to me on my seventh birthday. Does this mean he's working with the guy who left the red note, the one who took my pills. I believe that this D guy is the voice who's been talking to me, the guy in my dream, but that doesn't make sense. How can a guy who doesn't exist send a note. Unless he is real...

How else could my pills just disappear and last time I checked teddy bears can't package themselves without anybody being involved. Someone's doing this to me, trying to make me go back. Back to the darkness.

I jump off the bed and pull out a box from underneath. It was the package from last week. I took Wilford out, you know- the bear. Anti said "he'll guide you through the darkness" I hope he's right.

As I was holding him I noticed something tucked under his top hat. Was that always there? I pulled it out to find it being a light pink note. Great.

I hope your ready my dear
Because we're coming soon,
REAL soon.
But don't worry,
We're not going to kill you,
As long as you listen.
So do as your told ~ W

Another note, from someone new. Is W...Wilford? I switched my gaze back to the bear in my other hand. I shook my head. I'm jumping to conclusions, but I'm terrified.

'Hope your ready' ready for what? And 'Don't worry we're not going to kill you' is that meant to calm me down. The whole message is nerve wrecking. This is the third note and I still don't know who's sending them. What's going on?

(??? P.O.V)

"She's received the note''
''Good, now the fun begins. How soon can you be ready?"
''By the next time she goes to sleep''
''Excellent, I'll tell the others''

''May I ask about Anti''
''What about him?"
''We know he has a special connection with the girl''
''He see's her as a sister, and simply wishes for her to be okay''
''Is he going to be loyal to us?''
"Anti wants her as bad as we do, like I said he see's her as a sister, family. He want to be with her and he's done what we've told him so far''
''Then why did you have to get involved?"
''You know, I'm not a patient man and I was concerned.''
''About?"
''She had stopped taking her pills but she still had them. My concern was that once we said hi she'd take them again.''
''But surely it be to late by then.''
''I didn't want to risk it and anyway it's helped our plan out''
''How?''
''She's confused, scared. She doesn't know what's going on. She thinks she going crazy. We're breaking her mind and that's our goal isn't it?''
''I guess..''
I was growing tired of the conversations.

''Anymore questions''
''Just one, what's the plan once she's here?''
A smirk grew large on my pale face.
''We break her; you, Anti, Cry, Google, Glitch and the rest can just be your selves''
''And you?''
''I plan to have some fun with the girl''
''I know what that means, you want Y/N''
''Just to play with, Is there a problem with that?''
''Well what if I want to play with her?''
I chuckled darkly.
''Then we're going to have to share, won't we, Wil?'
''I suppose so but you're not good with sharing your toys. Also you haven't thought about him.''
''Who? Mark? I know he has feelings for the girl, but what does that matter when she's going to be trapped with us. Forever.''
''You're right.''
I smiled and turned away from him, waiting for him to speak again.

''Anyway, even though I enjoy our little conversations, brother. I have a nightmare to prepare for.''
''I'll see you later and remember- bring her here.''
''Where else am I going to take her? The woods?''
''Just get going, smart ass.''
''I'm gone, I'm gone.''
He left the room to prepare for Y/N. I should do the same. I can't let my Queen sleep in shambles for the rest of eternity.
Can I?

(http://pumpkinheadcentaur.deviantart.com/art/Darkiplier-Markipliers-545026883)