My Demons

(Mark's P.O.V)

It's been two days since I last saw Y/N. She spent the whole day yesterday in her room and she hasn't come out today either. I'm worried but Jack seems fine about it. He said she does this sometimes but he doesn't know about any of the stuff that'd happened for example the black out. He doesn't know.

I made her a sandwich and got her a glass of water. She must be starving. I walk upstairs, tray in hand. I knocked on the door but after receiving no answer I decided to walk in and I'm happy I did. She was sat by the window, shaking and crying.

''Mark?''
''Y/N what's wrong? What's happened?''
''I can't stop it''
''You can't stop what?"
"I can't stop this sickness taking over''
''Are you still taking your meds?''
''See, you think I'm crazy but you don't know the feeling''
''You know I don't think you're crazy, but what's going on?''
''Its my demons, their all around me, circling like vultures. They take control and drag me into nowhere because they wanna break me and wash away my colours''
''Y/N...'' I tried to calm her down but she cut me off.
''I need your help I can't fight this forever. I need a savior to heal my pain and you take all the pain away, Mark! You make everything okay..."
She was crying into my chest as I held her tight in my arms. I felt so sorry for her , she was scared over something that wasn't real.
''Its all in your head, Y/N''
''No it isn't, I swear it, there real. Wait..."
She paused and looked around her room.
''There here''
She got up out of my arms and stood in the middle of the room.
"I know your watching!"
"Y/N?"
"I can feel you out there!''
"Y/N!"
I yelled out loudly and she stopped. She turned to face me but when she did, her face went white. As if she just saw a ghost.
''Y/N?''

(Y/N P.O.V)

I turned back and he was there.
Dark.
Mark was gone.
It was just me and him.
''What is wrong, my dear''
''Go away! Leave me alone!''
I shouted at him and told him to go but it just simply amused him as he started to chuckle darkly.
''Oh sweetie, when will you learn''
He picked me up by my throat and dangled me in the air crushing my windpipe with his strong grip.
''I can't leave honey, because me and you, we are one in the same''
I whimpered in pain and clawed at his hands but his grip only tightened.
(Mark's P.O.V)

I stood frozen in fear as Y/N dangled in the air in front of my very eyes. She was holding her throat as if she was being strangled. Before I could do anything, she was thrown against the wall and fell on to the bed. I ran over to her where she laid unconscious. What terrified me most was that she had two red marks on her neck that looked like hands. They were to big to be hers but they were big enough to be mine.
I must be going mad.
Unless...
She isn't.

(Sorry this chapter is a lot shorter then the previous ones and sorry for taking so long to update. A lot of shit been happening but hopefully its over now for a awhile but anyway this chapter was inspired by my demons by Starset)