Mark

(Y/N P.O.V)

"I choose Mark"

His eyes grew wide as i lept in to his arms as the last of what i stepped on fell into the ibis. He held me tightly in his arms not letting me go. I looked back at Dark who had sadness painted across his face.

"I'm sorry, Dark."
"It's okay."
"Dark?"
"Yeah?"
"Tell Anti I said thank you and promise me you'll look after him"
"I promise."
"and Dark?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you, too."
He looked up at me and the sadness drifted away as he gave me a smile and disappeared like sand in the wind. I looked back up at Mark with tears coating my eyes. He wiped my cheek and hugged me tightly as everything went white.

I opened my eyes and sat up. I was on wooden table in the middle of Mark's living room.
"Y/N"
Jack came running over to me and hugged me tightly.
"I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too, Bro"
When he finally let go I could see the tears running down his face. I wiped away his tears like he used to do to when  we were little. He gave me a small smile before shifting his gaze to something behind you.
"Thank you."
I turned around and saw Mark who also had tears escaping down his cheeks. You went over to him and wrapped your arms around him tightly, letting your emotions finally come out. He lifted my face up with his hand. I looked deeply into his warm chocolate brown eyes. He bent down and kissed me softly yet passionately. All the built up emotion that both off us had, flooded into the kiss.

I was home...

(http://rydi1689.deviantart.com/art/Markiplier-is-the-savior-of-Five-Nights-at-Freddys-527271134)