Its Time

(Dark's P.O.V)

Today's the day she becomes mine. Forever.

''Is everything nearly ready?"
"Yeah, just about, we just need to get him ready."
"Okay, good, I'm gonna go get Y/N ready."
Before I leave Anti grabs my arm. I look at his concerned expression.
''Don't worry my friend, she'll be fine."
"Its not her I'm worried about, it's you"
"That's ridiculous."
"Dark i mean it, you've grown too attached to her and what if everything doesn't go to plan "
"It will."
"But how can you be so sure?"
"Because for once in my life I've found love."
"Wasn't it you who said love was a dangerous thing?"
"It was but then again, I'm a dangerous thing~"
Anti cracked a smile but i could still see his worry.
"Don't fret my friend, I will be alright"

*Time Skip*

I knocked on Y/N door with a white dress in hand. She opened the door with a slightly saddened expression.
"Happy Birthday"
Her eyes widened in shock.
"Has it really been that long?"
She looked down and i could see tears start to form from the corners of her eyes. The sight turned my stomach with guilt.
"We're having a special celebration in your honor tonight."
"Is it the ceremony you we're talking about?"
"Um... yeah."
"Oh, okay."
I couldn't stand seeing her in such an upsetting state.
"I got you this."
I held out the white gown for her to take. When she did she held it up to get a proper look at it. Her expression shifted into one that could be resembled as happiness.
"Its beautiful, Thank you!"
I was caught of guard when she hugged my waist tightly. I was upset when she let go since I wanted that moment to last forever.
"I'll come and get you when everything is ready"
"okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mark's P.O.V)

"Happy Birthdays to you *sniff* Happy Birthday to you *sniff* Happy Birthday to Y/N *sniff* Happy Birthday to you..."

"Mark?"
"Ow hey Jack"
I wiped away the tears that stained my cheeks.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine"
"Are you sure, your eyes are quite red..."
"I was just wishing Y/N a happy birthday."
I looked back at her, lying there on the bed lifeless. My lip started to quiver and i felt the tears returning.
"There's still hope you know, Sam said that there's a chance she could come back tonight."
"A chance, our LAST chance!"
I couldn't help but feel helpless, I really was.
"Please Mark, I need you! She needs you! SO STOP BEING A SELFISH BASTARD BECAUSE MY LITTLE SISTER NEEDS OUR HELP AND I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP HOPE SO EASILY!"
I was taken back by Jack's outburst. He was shaking and his breathing pattern had become heavier. It was a combination of anger and sadness. I don't blame him, the way I've been acting. I didn't even think of Jack once and it's his little sister. I'm sitting here helpless while he's there desperate for a miracle.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Jack, pulling him in to a tight hug. He cried into my shoulder as i rubbed the back of his head in an attempted to calm him down.
"Don't worry we'll get her back.."
"Thank you."
I look deeply into his glazed eyes. They have the same sparkle as Y/N. Our gaze shifted to the doorway, to were Sam stood leaning, clearing his throat.

"Its Time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N P.O.V)

The dress fit perfectly around my curves. I had done my hair and used some make up that Delix had given me. I wondered why he had make up but then again real Felix likes that sort of stuff so that could be something they have in common. I stood in the mirror gazing at the amazing patterns that beheld it.
"You look beautiful."
Dark appeared behind me, his shadowy figure  appearing in the reflection.
"However I think there's something missing.."
He asked me to close my eyes as he pulled something out of his pocket. When i opened my eyes, I saw a stunning silver necklace with a dark crimson red jewel.
"It's gorgeous."
"You're gorgeous~."
I turned around so my eyes met his, they overflowed with care and admiration. The eyes that once scared me now brought me warmth and safety.

"We better get going."
He took my hand and led me down the stairs to where everyone was stood around a large circular platform. Dark left me at the bottom of the steps as he continued to claim the platform.

"Its Time"

(http://cartoonjunkie.deviantart.com/art/DarkAntiSeptiplier-607014781)