Something New

(Mark's P.O.V)

I went to the bathroom to check on (Y/N). She had been in there for quite a while and I started to worry. I knocked on the door but received no answer.
"(Y/N), you okay?" Still no answer.
I tried to open the door but It was locked. I knocked on the door again with a little more force.
"(Y/N)!'' I started shouting.
After hearing nothing AGAIN, I had had enough. I started bashing the door. After a few hard bashes my shoulder started to hurt but I had finally made it in. The door flung open and I saw (Y/N) laying on the wet floor, the tap was running. Water spilled over the edge of the sink. I splashed through, picking her up.
''(Y/N)?" I walked out the room and placed her on the couch before running back and turning the tap off. I chucked some towels on the floor to soak up the water.

I returned back to (Y/N). I tried talking to her again. This time, instated of receiving nothing she shuffled and moved in place.
''(Y/N)?"
''Hmm? What happened?"
She looked as if she had been asleep for years.
''You passed out in the bathroom..'' Her eyes widened and she hung her head down staring at the floor.
''(Y/N), are you alright?" She quickly snapped her head up and looked me dead in the eyes.
''Don't tell Jack'' Her voice was cold and serious. I nodded my head back in a confused fashion, why did she not want Jack to know. I thought they were close. I wanted to know more but (Y/N) was clearly not in the right state of mind. She felt distant and scared. Before I could talk to her, she got up.
''I better go get changed.'' her cloths were wet from laying on the bathroom floor. She started to leave but before she did, she stopped at the doorway and turned back to face me.
"Thank you.'' Her voice had shifted, it was sweet and innocent.
As if nothing had happened.

(Y/N P.O.V)

SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!
How could I do that. It's a good thing Jack isn't here, but I feel bad having to make Mark deal with that. He was so worried about me. He's so sweet to me and he cares so much. He's also pretty strong.
"Some one has the hots for Markimoo~~~'' It was the voice again.
I shut my door and started to pick out some new clothes from the closet.
''Aw, you're not talking to me now'' I carried on ignoring the voice. It wasn't real. I started to take my clothes off, I lifted my shirt over my head so I was stood in my jeans and bra.
''Stripping off in front of a guy you've never met, what would Jack say? I think he'd be quite disappointed, and Mark~ I would imagine would be very upset''
''Leave me alone you're not real!"
''Ow I'm real sweetheart, you'll see how real I am very soon''
The voice didn't speak again after that. What the voice said had scared me, but it was all in my head. I went downstairs after changing my clothes, I saw Mark holding a load of wet towels.
''Sorry for the mess.''
''Its okay, don't worry about it'' He put the towels in the washer before sitting on the couch, watching TV. I sat down next him. It was silent for awhile until Mark finally spoke ending it.
''What happened, may I ask?"
''Just a blackout it happens sometimes''
''Ow, okay, but why don't you want Jack to know?"
''Because he'll have us get the first flight back to Ireland.''
''He's just worried about you..''
''I know, but there's some things he can't protect me from.''
''Yeah, but I know Jack and he'll always try.''
''Yeah that's why he's the best.''
We continued watching TV, after a while I noticed we had moved closer to each other and his arm was around me.
Could this be the start of something new?

(http://patrisb.deviantart.com/art/Markiplier-540874372)