The Choice

Y/N
Mark
Dark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N P.O.V)

I woke up in a dark empty room. I got up and started walking in a random direction looking for someone or something.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"
I called out into the darkness hoping for some sort of answer.
"Y/N"
"Dark!"
I ran in the direction of where the voice was coming from. I ran faster when he came into view.
"Dark!"
"Y/N"

I stopped when I heard a third voice. I turned around and saw Mark stood there.
"Mark..."
My voice was barely audible.

I had stopped halfway between Dark and Mark. Once they caught sight of each other, they both broke into a sprint towards me. My gaze shifted between both men, my full focus on them. Because of this I didn't even feel the ground beneath me shift but i soon realised when the ground started to crumble and fall all around me.

When it had finally finished i was on a small patch of ground in the middle of a gorge like setting, both men stood on either side. I was surrounded by nothing but dead space.

"Y/N are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Y/N"
I looked over to Dark, who was on my right.
"This is your choice, who do you choose?"
"I...I don't know"

"Y/N please you need to come home. Jack needs you, your all he has left"
I looked at Mark as he pleaded for me to go back.

"That world is not your home, that world treat you like an outcast because you weren't like them because you were special and for Jack... What about Anti he's your brother too and he's never known what its like to have a family, you're all he has."
My gaze shifted to Dark pleading me to stay.

"Y/N you think about what you would be leaving behind; all your friends and fans. My life would be miserable with out you in it and so would millions of other people"

"But think about what you would be leaving behind if you went back. Our world only exists because of you, if you left we would disappear: Me, Wil, Anti, Cry we will all die but I don't care about that because if you leave. I don't want to exist, i couldn't go through the rest of my days without you"
"What do you mean"
"I love you Y/N"
"What?!"
"I know if you choose to stay, you will lose your life and there'll be no way of getting back but i can give you a new life, a life full of love and happiness. I will give you everything you've ever wanted and more, I will devote every second of my life to making you smile"

"That's not fair!"
I looked back at Mark.
"I love her too, I've always loved her, since the first time I laid eyes on her
I loved her. Everything I've done is because I loved her. I've spent nights unable to sleep because all i could think about was her; her amazing smile, her sparkling eyes, her soft skin. I spend hours waiting for her to come online so I can listen to her sweat beautiful voice. I love her too, I have always loved her"

The ground shook again and rocks began falling again. The area I stood on became smaller and I almost fell.

"Quick Y/N you must choose"

Both men held out there hands for me to take.

"I choose..."

(http://kefka334.deviantart.com/art/Darkiplier-519883506)