Break My Mind

(Jack's P.O.V)

Its been great staying with Mark. He's been helping Y/N out but they've been getting really close and I don't mean the friend way. I dunno if I like it. Don't take me wrong, Mark's a great guy and he's one of my best mates, but Y/N my little sister and I don't want her to get hurt. They're sittting on the couch right now, all close together, real comfy like. They're always sat there together, staying up late and talking. Y/N needs her sleep! Maybe I'm just being overprotective but she's the only family I have left.

(Mark's P.O.V)

We were all sat, watching a film. Me and Y/N on one couch and Jack on the other. He kept looking over at us and he didn't look completely pleased. I'll talk to him when the movie ends. Y/N looked tired but then again it was getting late. I hope she's getting plenty of sleep, we do stay up late sometimes. When the movie finished, Jack was asleep on the couch and Y/N was also asleep against my arm. I picked her up and carried her to bed. I came back downstairs with some blankets and pillows because I decide to sleep downstairs with Jack. I laid one blanket over Jack before setting up camp on the other couch. I fell asleep quite quickly since it was late.

*Dream*

(Y/N P.O.V)

I woke up in a bed but it wasn't mine. The room I was in was a strangely familiar children's room. I got up to turn on the light but to no success. I turned back to sit on the bed when I noticed it had been remade and a teddy bear was say on top. Not just any Teddy bear it was Wilford. I went to pick him up and when I did I heard a loud creak behind me. I turned to see a man with a top hat and pink mustache.
''Wilford?"
He had the same features of the teddy bear Anti had given me. He lifted his head up revealing an evil smirk, one that belonged to a maniac. I felt uneasy in the presence of this man. He took of his hat and bowed.
''Welcome little child, to your darkest fears inside''
It finally hit me where I was. This was my bedroom when I was about seven years old. When I was seven I used to think that there was a monster in the closet.
''Come and join the fun, take a journey through the night.''
This guy sounded like a sales man. Just then I heard something in the closet. I walked over towards it but was pulled back by Wilford.
''Watch the closet doors, we wouldn't want the night to consume you and take every piece of innocence you have left.''
''What's in there?"
''You already know''
His voice had turned low and raspy as it pricked my ears. However it didn't last long.
''So! Grab your only ammunition''
''What's that?"
"Your commonsense and touch.''
He threw me a touch which I immediately turned on.
''By the way, the corridors are filled with frights as well.''
He pointed at the door next to me. I was shaking with fear. I just tried to remind myself that this was just a dream so I had to calm down.
''I wonder how long you'll last, you know, through these memories of the past~''
How can I calm down when he says things like that.
''I'll tell ya, your dreams really are sickening, but then again, you thought you were alone, but you're not.''
God does he not shut up!? I could hear them getting closer. I felt my heart beating hard against my chest. I was terrified.

All this can't be real. It can't be...right?
''Why is it that you think the safest place to breath is right inside your room?" I looked through the door but shut it quickly when I heard something that sounded like breathing. I was also ignoring Wilford, he was starting to irritate me.
''Your looking left and right through the doors to shut so tight but when you don't look they get closer''
''What's with the rhymes? I mean seriously shut up''
He walked up towards me and pushed me against a wall by some toys.
''I'm just trying to make sure your fate doesn't lead to doom and if I was you I'd watch those toys, because...some don't look the same.''
I looked down next to me and as soon as Wilford moved away I shone my light on the toys. One jumped out the pile and scurried away. Wilford chuckled at my fear, I turned back towards him with an unamused expression.
''Look your chance to act is short enough without you yelling at me''
Something was starting to bang against the door. It was trying to get in. I tried running towards it to hold it shut but I was thrown on the ground by Wilford. I cried in pain as my body hit the hard ground. Wilford had a smirk plastered on his face. I knew he couldn't be trusted...
''Hey, kid, why do you moan, have you not noticed that your home alone~''
I scrambled for my flashlight which was starting to flicker. I tried tapping it but it wasn't working.
''Look like your flashlight is limited.''
I started whimpering in fear as the banging got louder. He crouched down and held my cheek as tears started to fall.
''Don't be scared, it's not like I care. It's only your nightmare I want to prepare. However, if you start to cry, you just might die~''
He smiled as he stood up and looked down at me. I dried my tears quickly, but before I could get up the door burst open.
''Oh look you know these guys, its Anti and Cry''
Suddenly the closet doors also opened and a guy who looked like Mark emerged.
''Mark? You don't look so..alive''
His skin was pale and his eyes were dark. He smirked at me before replying with ''I'm not Mark!'' his voice was low and sinister. They started to advance towards me.
''Looks like you won't survive to the crack of dawn.''
I saw an opportunity and took it. I slipped past them and ran through the door, down the corridor.

I kept looking behind my back to see if anyone was behind me. I ran through the halls, turning left and right. I checked the halls to make sure the coast was clear. I had to find somewhere to hide because my life isn't safe in these halls. I saw a door and jumped inside quickly. I took a minute to gather my thoughts.

I'm all alone, I'm surrounded by my fears. They've sent me straight to tears, but I'm not allowed to cry, cause they told me I would die.

I heard footsteps outside the door. They're getting near. There was a dark maniac laugh on the other side. I got up and ran to the other door. Just as I opened the door they burst in. I ran down the halls once again turning left and right. They were close behind me, I could hear Wilford shouting.
''There's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide~''
I kept running until I found myself at a dead end. I turned back and saw them standing there.
''There, here!"
Wilford was laughing like the mad man he was.
''Now die inside the flames of your fright!''
Wilford extended his arm and I was surrounded by pink fire. I fell to the floor and when I looked up I saw Wilford and someone else fighting. That's when I felt the floor beneath start to crack.

Not this again...

I fell through the floor and out of the flames. I landed on a metal surgical table. My head felt dizzy and I couldn't focus. My body hurt from the impact. I could hear footsteps and someone mumbling. The noises got closer and a shadow started climbing over my body.
''Who's there?" My voice was weak and cracked from the pain.
''I'm the guy who's gonna break your mind~!''
''What?"
This wasn't Wilford, this was someone else. His eyes glowed a blood red. This was the guy from the closet.
''That's right, I'm gonna break you till you fall apart, I'm gonna take your thoughts through hell and back!''
He pulled over a small tray filled with sharp objects.
''Why are you doing this?"
"Because it's your place, you're where you should be!"
He picked up something from the tray.
''What are you going to do to me?''
''Nothing too painful, however, miss, behave and I might just have to leave you alone in the night and night time isn't fun here. So if I was you I would be a good little girl''
My eyes grew wide in fright. I couldn't utter a single word, so I simply nodded.
''Good, so let's get started, shall we?''
He turned me on my side and since I was in such pain I couldn't do anything to stop him.
''My name is Darkiplier, you can call me Dark''
He moved my hair exposing my neck.
''And you're gonna do as I say~''
With the sharp object he moved closer to the back of my neck.
''Now this will only hurt a little''

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

*End Of Dream*

I woke up in bed sweating and gasping for air. What the hell was that? At least I know that the voice was this guy- Dark. I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned on the cold tap and rinsed my face off. I leaned on the sink, taking in deep breaths before looking at my reflection in the mirror. I noticed something running down my neck. It was blood. I started panicking whilst grabbing some tissues to wipe it off. I turned around and lifted up my hair, revealing a D on the back of my neck in the reflection of the mirror.

''They're going to break my mind..''

(This story was inspired by many songs I found by looking up Darkiplier and Antisepticeye on YouTube. This is one of the videos that inspired this story and the other songs will be included later. This song is by DAGAMES and is truly awesome so check it out and I'll see you in the next chapter)