A Month At Markiplier

15 years later...

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was in my room, packing my bags. I literally packed everything but then again I was going on a long trip. After cramming everything I had into it, the zip wouldn't budge.
"Need some help?"
''Nah, I got it''
I pulled the zip as I pushed down the lid.
''Come here.''
My brother walked over and grabbed the zip.
''How much ya taking?"
''We're going for a month.''
''Yea, a month at Markiplier.''
Mark had invited us to stay with him because of Pax Prime. Granted we didn't need to stay a month but for some reason Mark really wanted us to.

''Ya got everything?"
''Yeah, got my suitcase and my tech bag, all that's left is to upload a video and we can get going.''
''Do you have your meds?''
''Yes, they're in my bag, don't worry.''
''Good, I have the number for the pharmacy.''
''Okay, thanks.''
''Yea, well I don't want anything bad to happen while we're there.''
''You don't have to worry so much, I'll be fine.''
''Its my job to worry you're ma little sis''
''I'm also nearly 22 years old''
''So, that means nowt''
I went into my office were I record videos for YouTube. I was finishing editing down my vblog telling everyone about the trip.

''Hi everyone, my names (Y/T/N) and I'm here with Jacksepticeye.''
''Top O' DA MORNIN' TO YA LADDDIES!''
''Now a lot of you know that we're going to Pax Prime but what you might not know is, we will be staying with Markiplier. We will be staying with Mark not just while were at Pax but for a whole month since he has kindly invited us to stay with him for that long..''
I uploaded the video and grabbed my bags.
We went to the airport and sat in our plane seats. It was a long journey to LA. When the plane landed, we went to go find Mark. We looked through the crowds but couldn't see him.
''Hey guys!''
We turned around and saw him running towards us.
''Hey bro, how ya doing?"
''I'm doing great now that I have my two favorite Irish people here~~''
I laughed at his words.
''What's so funny kid?''
''I'm not a kid...I'm only five years younger than you and I can still kick your ass at prop hunt.''
''Yeah and I can still pick you up and spin you around.''
At that second mark wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up.
''Mark, put me down!''
They were both laughing as Mark started to spin me around.

When Mark finally put me down, we grabbed our bags. Well Jack grabbed his and Mark grabbed mine.
''I can carry my own stuff, Mark...''
''Yeah but what kind of gentleman (butler...sorry author-sama..i had to ~editor-chan) would I be if I allowed that''
''The kind that picks up girls and starts to spin them around in an airport''
''Oh, Hardy, Ha Ha.''

We got in his car and drove back to his place where we unpacked. My room had dark blue walls and a king sized bed opposite a white double door closet. After unpacking, Mark asked us to come downstairs. Bob and Wade had come over and brought some boozes and pizza. We spent the night drinking and laughing and playing games. Bob and Wade had left around twelve. I was starting to fall asleep on the couch when Jack came over.
''Have you taken your meds?"
''What? no not yet''
My voice was slow and strained as I replied trying to focus.
''Here, take them now.''
He opened his palm and gave me two small tablets before handing me a glass of water to wash them down. He sat on the couch next to me watching TV until I fell asleep next to him.

(Jack's P.O.V)

When I noticed (Y/N) had fallen asleep, I picked her up and carried her up stairs to bed. As I was tucking her in, Mark stood in the doorway.
''Hey mark, what's up?"
''Nothing, I just wanted to say goodnight, but i see I'm to late.''
''Yeah, she fell asleep downstairs while watching TV, so i brought her up.''
''Hey Jack i know its not my business but...what are the meds for?"
''She suffers from horrific nightmares.''
''How long has she had them?''
''Since she was about seven, it got quite bad at one point. She wouldn't talk to anyone, not even me...''
''Is that why you're so protective?"
''Yea, I guess so. She my little sis, I'd hate myself if something happened to her.''

When I was about 18, something happened to her; she wouldn't talk to anyone, she refused to take her meds and she was terrified of everything, she wouldn't eat or sleep. All she did was stay in her room. My mum nearly sent her away. I thought I was going to lose her but instead we lost our parents.

(Mark's P.O.V)

''Goodnight, Jack.''
''Goodnight, Mark.''
I left the room and went into mine where I took off my clothes to get ready for bed. As I was laying there I couldn't help but think about (Y/N) and Jack.
It was clear how much she meant to him. I'm not surprised. She's the only family he has left after the accident years ago. I didn't know much about it, except from what Jack told me and by what he said, it was quite bad. I wanted to be closer to her because she's such an amazing girl. She's funny, kind and beautiful. I knew it was her birthday soon, that's why I invited them to stay longer. I had something very special planned. Just a little surprise.

(http://simpleagle.deviantart.com/art/Just-Hanging-Out-Markiplier-565468155)