Hi Guys i haven't written a story in a long time so go easy on me no matter how much this one is going to be all over the place ill try my best. Im going on a feeling. <3 Lexi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do not read if you dislike any of these things 

Mild sexual content 

swearing 

Violence 

 Harley POV

          I sighed slipping on my sweater and most comfortable jeans ready for the most boring day. Both of my parents are who knows where and i'm stuck at the house with Pepper. My puppy. It's not like we aren't used to it though. In fact I think we both enjoy it better when they are out there doing who knows what. My mother isn't being yelled at by my dad and shes not taking her anger out on me and or Pepper. 

         My phone rang and I sighed picking it up to hear my mothers voice. 

" mom?? " I whispered and I heard her groan. " what are you doing right now?? " She asked slurring her words proving she was wasted. " sitting " I said petting Pepper from where he slept on my bay window. " are you getting smart with me bitch?? " she snapped leaving me in confusion thinking back to what I said, wondering if I had said it with a tone. " no mom " I said simply biting my lip to prevent me from saying something that actually would make her super angry. " where are you mom?? Is dad with you?? " I heard her scream in frustration. " shut up you ugly piece of shit I don't have time for a damn trial, stop asking me gosh damn questions and get off your lazy ass and do something. " I rolled my eyes at her biting my lip harder " what would you like me to do?? " I asked and she groaned. " you could build a time machine and prevent your birth. " she snapped. 

Time after time I had dealt with the shit she gives me but today my heart spoke before my brain could stop it and no amount of lip biting could prevent it. " you know what fuck you and fuck dad you don't want me here?? fine i'll leave, you stupid ass bitches never cared anyways. Nobody will miss me and I defiantly wont miss you. " I yelled harshly hanging up the phone and throwing it at the wall breaking it instantly. I screamed in frustration and started throwing things into a suitcase. I threw a few of my favorite shirts in, including Nirvana Nickleback and Blink-182 shirts.  I put a few of my accessories inside and ran to the bathroom taking a quick shower and dying my hair red. I wiped the forming tears as I finally began to understand why my brother left 4 years ago. I removed the hanging Greenday poster and opened the small safe taking out the money i had been saving for college. Hopefully it was enough to get me to my brother, where ever he was. 

   I grabbed a back pack, sticking my laptop inside and its charger, along with a bag of dog food. I slipped on a black sweatshirt and some ripped black skinny jeans. I went down stairs and stuffed the remaining food items in the house in my back pack as well. I pulled on my faded black combat boots and headed outside into the cool morning air peppers leash in hand. I locked the front door and began to walk to my new destination. Where ever that was. If only I knew that I would have been safer if I stayed home and was beaten by my mom, then where my feet were going to take me next.