XIII

Caleb ^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I starred at Calebs stiff form against the wall with a gun to his forehead. 

" what the hell are you doing here " I snapped anger flaring through me. " I came to see you beautiful " he said blowing me a kiss and Calum Punched him in the gut. I stood my ground and scowled at him " your fooling nobody so stop trying now answer my mother fucking question what the hell are you doing here?? " I snapped and he chucked " I came to deliver a message from Jonathan which I see you've received half of it. Turn yourself in to him and your brother can come back and get the medical help he so desperately needs " he said and my heart broke. 

" lock him up " Calum said and He followed me to the kitchen. " Calum... " I started " I know " he snapped slamming his fist on the table. " your more important to me Harley " he said and I sighed " that's why we need a plan  " I said and he looked up at me " a plan?? " he asked and I nodded. He disappeared for a moment then came back a minute later with Niall Harry Ashton Luke Michael and a boy I had never seen or met before. " Harley this is Quinton. He's visiting his boyfriend and just happened to be here at the right time he works great with electronics and often hacks the government " he said and I smiled and shook his hand. " Jonathan won't hurt you we know that's for sure unless you do something to upset him " Harry started and I nodded " now we need a way to track you and it will also be a mic but we need a place out of sight to place the device. " Quentin began and I nodded " there's one place but I don't know if you'll like it " Luke said and I looked between them " where?? " I asked and they frowned pointing to their wrist 

I thought for a second then nodded " do it " they looked at me surprised as I rolled up my sleeve. Quinton disappeared for a moment then came back with a box. " are you ready?? " he asked and I sucked in my breath looking a Calum who came to my side and held my hand. " go " I said and he nodded pulling out a knife and lining up. I looked at Calum and he looked at me with hurt. 

" you don't have to do this Harley " he said and I spoke " it's the only way to get the second most important guy in my life home  " I said and Calum took a second to register what I said. He smiled and kissed me and I kissed back. I pulled away though soon after with a scream when I felt the knife dig into my skin. I laid my forehead on Calums shoulder and let tears fall from my eyes. I felt as he pushed the device into my arm  " ok I'm gonna sew it back up now ok " Quinton said and I nodded. I felt the needle dig into my arm but it wasn't as painful as moments before. My head remained in the crook of Calums neck until it was all bandaged up. It hurt like hell but at least I knew it would be easier to get me out of there. 

I continued holding Calums hand and every once in awhile he made it clear he didn't like the plan. 

He had to make sure I wasn't going to be hurt anymore and he made it clear that he didn't want me to go but I had to. He kept throwing in there were other ways but we knew deep down we didn't have that kind of time.

" he said we have until Saturday which is tomorrow. " Harry said coming back after asking Caleb the time we had. Hell was tomorrow and I was fearing for my life and everybody's else's. 

I fell asleep that night scared for the next day with one thing on my mind. 

When I come back will everybody still be here...... Alive.