XII

Jonathan ^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis Pov 

" tell me or I'll kill you " I  spat at johathans face 

He laughed and his men did as well seeing a man that was tied up and bleeding said he was gonna kill him. " Louis Louis Louis your plans succeeded she's with your buddy Calum and though he refuses that he does we already know she's there " 

My sisters with Calum?? I knew I could trust him. If she's with him I know she's safe for now. 

" Infact we plan on raiding them in a few days because I want my prize can you imagine her small body against mine oh I can see it now my little princess " I tried to get to him but my ropes held me back " don't you fucking dare " I snapped continueing to struggle. Right now I wasn't worried for my life I was worried for my sisters. I never want his dream of holding my sister to become a reality.  

I felt something hit my side and knock the wind out of me. I fell face first on the ground and groaned in pain trying to catch my breath. I looked up at him with a glare and he smirked dropping the bat and exiting the room. I heaved my self upwards and pulled my hands out of the ropes. They aren't the smartest people in the world or the country the state or even the neighborhood they were idiots. I groaned looking at my bruising side and sighed. I don't know how much more of this I  can take I just hope my boys show up soon or I might not live to see another day. 

Harley Pov 

    I turned over in the bed trying to fall back asleep but I couldn't after the dream I couldn't find sleep. " Babe what's wrong?? Your acting like a worm over there " Calums raspy Australian voice asked and I sighed laying my head on his chest " bad dream " I said and he knew. " we're gonna find him Harley I promise " I nodded and snuggled up closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me so tightly is was as if he was daring somebody to take me out of his arms and I loved that feeling. I found myself drifting off before I was awaken by glass shattering. I felt Calum let go of me and I heard a cocking sound. " Calum " I started but he was already out of the room. I grabbed the closest thing to me and headed down stairs. I looked at my weapon and sighed. It was a little airsoft gun. I could aim at someone's eye that would hurt. 

I saw Luke and walked next to him. 

" go back to the room Harley you might get hurt " I shook my head and he groaned in frustration and scooped me up and we went to a bedroom. " Luke Let me out of here!! " I snapped and he shook his head closing the door and locking it. I groaned and sat on the bed. I hated this feeling the feeling when your not helping. Helpless. I wish they would have let me but no apparently airsoft guns won't save your life. I moved towards the door hearing shuffling and I pressed my ear against it. I heard Calums angry yelling and I stepped away from the door and sat back on the best. The door flew open and he picked me up. He took me back to the room and pulled out a dufflebag. " start packing " I looked at him unsure and he gave me that look. I nodded and began grabbing all of my clothes and shoving them in. He came through the door 15 minutes later and pulled my body towards his in a hug. " Calum whats Happening?? " I asked and he looked at me with a saddened expression. " your going on a little trip with Ashton Niall and Luke  so you can stay safe. " tears welled up in my eyes  " how long is a little?? " I asked and he sighed " until I know your safe " I pushed away from him angry " I'll never be safe Calum!! But that doesn't mean you get to send me away!! I won't go I won't be away from you not now not ever not over something like that. Don't make me go " I screamed and he looked at me with shock. 

He walked past me and sat on the bed laying his head in his hands. " I don't know what to do Harley I want to keep you safe it would kill me if you got hurt and I just don't know what to do to prevent that except send you away from it. " he said and it broke my heart. " teach me how to fight " I said without even thinking. He looked up at me shocked " that's not a bad idea " he said and I smiled. 

" let's get to it then follow me " I nodded and he took me to a room I've never been in before. It looked like a gym and there was a lot of sweaty guys around and smelled horrid. I watched as Calum grabbed a plastic gun and placed it in his hand " Your gonna try to take it " he said and a few guys oohed " good luck sweatheart " Ashton said turning to watch us " ready " I nodded. I rushed for it and he moved it away.

" pay attention to me not everybody around you I'm your focus " I nodded. I took a deep breath and grabbed it but he yanked it from my grip and moved it away. He smiled at my annoyed face. 

" place your hand here " he said pointing to the back of the gun and I placed my hand on it and then he moved my body to the side " stay out of the guns line or fire. " I nodded " yank it back and I gripped the back of the gun and yanked it from his grip. I heard some whispers around me. 

" alright ready??  for real this time " he said and I nodded taking a deep breath. He held the gun and I moved out of the line of fire and yanked the gun from his grasp. The crowd of boys around us laughed and cheered while Calum smiled. " how do we know your not letting her take it " a familiar British voice said and Harry appeared. " would you like to come up here and make sure?? " Calum asked and Harry looked around and nodded.

He stopped in front of me and held the gun out. I smiled and did the same thing to him I did to Calum " believe in her yet?? " Ashton asked and Harry rolled his eyes and walked away. 

6 hours later 

I groaned in pain and frustration as Calum threw me to the floor once more. " dang it " I snapped and stood back up. " I can't do it Cal we've been trying for the past hour " I heaved trying to catch my breath " try again " he said and I groaned.

" go " Calum said and he smirked opening his arms for me to try and take him down. Smart ass. He really is. A fire sparked in me and I grabbed his arm yanking him towards me. He aimed a punch at me and I ducked going around behind him and kicking the back of his knee making him fall. He get to get back up but I pushed him down onto his back and went to kick him lightly but he grabbed my foot and pulled me to the ground next to him. I gasped for air and jumped to my feet this time sitting on his stomach and locking his arms above his head. Ha. He smirked and tried to get up but I held him down. I brought my face down to his and smiled kissing him. He smirked and kissed back flipping us over. " cheater " I yelled and he smiled pecking my lips again. " nah " he said and I shook my head " your lucky I love you or I would kick your butt so hard right now  " I snapped and he laughed " oh really?? " I nodded. He smirked and lowered his face down to my neck where the hickey laid that he made yesterday and he bit on it slightly making me Yelp in pain. He laughed and I flipped us over again this time I returned the favor and created a hickey on his neck and made sure it would be painful. He tried to hide his small moan but I heard it. I smirked at my masterpiece and he groaned  " really?? " I smirked wider and got off him leaving the room to take a shower. I grabbed some clothes and began my shower. I stepped inside and screamed when I saw what was taped on the tiles. A picture of my brother bloody and bruised and there was a small window where a head appeared. I grabbed my towel and jumped out screaming once again and moving to the corner. The door flew open and Calum appeared and I pointed to the shower. He pulled out his gun and looked inside and yanked the picture off the wall and aimed his gun at the window but then he lowered it. With the angriest face I had ever seen. He slammed his hand against the mirror shattering it  and ran out of the bathroom. I pulled on some clothes and ran towards the yelling down stairs where I saw Calum aiming his gun at somebodies head. I gasped seeing who it was. It was.....