VII

Luke up top^^^ 

Lexi<3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was being introduced to everyone at the moment by Michael, cause Calum had something important to do. " Hi, Nice to meet you too. " I kept smiling repeating this to everyone. I had met about 20 people and there was still the basement. After about a hour meeting people again and again cause I forgot their names, there was a knock on the door which I instantly went to get. Trying to get out of meeting people for at least a minute, then hopefully after answering the door I will able to make a dash for it to find Calum. Michael walked behind me looking weary as he made his way to the peep hole. " Michael whats wrong?? " I whispered as his hand reached to the back of his pants. I looked towards his hand curious, my eyes landing on a long black piece of medal. Oh no. " Michael who is it?? " Luke said walking up beside us. " Johnathon. " Michael said and everybody stood up. I was pushed against the wall by Luke his body shielding mine. Michael opened the door with a hiss and I heard men laugh. I scooted over slightly able to see through the space between the door and the wall.

I saw four very muscular and tall boys with tattoos and cigarettes. I gasped as Luke yanked me back behind him. " what do you want Johnathan, Cause I don't think you were invited over here for a couple of beers.  " Michael hissed and I heard a laugh from who I suppose to be Johnathan. Must be something that happened in the past. 

" Oh no I just wanted to see if you had a certain piece of my prize around here. Don't worry I've been asking everyone. Your not special. " he said and I could almost imagine a smirk on his face. 

   " what makes you think we would want anything associated with you in any way?? " Calum said coming from behind the group of men in the living room. I watched as he moved Michael away and stood in the doorway instead. " So you won't mind if I take a look around Mr. Hood?? " Johnathan spoke and the door started to open quickly, probably meaning he was trying to get inside. I sucked in my breath as the door touched my nose. A gun cocked , then there was many guns cocking. " take another step and i'll blown your fucking brains out, because as of right now you are trespassing and I don't take that lightly, which you should know seeing that scar on your collar bone. Now if you will excuse me I have business to tend to.  " Calum spat and the door began to shut a little more. A small laugh escaped Johnathan as Calum backed away from the doorway letting Michael step back in. " I suggest you leave Johnathan " Michael spat as Calum switched places by my side with Luke, who went up next to Michael. " awe, but the party is just starting. " Johnathan said and a series of gunshots went off. I yelped in fright jumping about ten feet. I hit a picture on the wall and it fell. Calum grabbed my body and held me close to him as I cried silently. " what was that?? " a unfamiliar voice said from outside and the door was pushed open. More guns cocked as Calum and I hid in the very corner of the door way.  " get out here you dick or you will be shot dead. " Johnathan spat and the boy groaned before stepping back out. " leave now or we wont hesitate to to shoot you all. " Luke snapped and the door closed. " shh Harley it's ok  they're gone now. " Calum whispered and I dried my tears. 

" Boys lock all windows and doors and search outside. They will not get in this house understand me?? " Calum yelled in a very scary tone. Everybody nodded and began running around locking stuff, hiding weapons, and going outside to make sure no one was there. It finally occurred to me how much danger I am.  By the sound of Johnathan, anyone could tell.......

He knew I was here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its Begun.....

Peanut Butter<3