XVII

2 month later

I groaned rolling over in the bed trying to find warmth but failing

" Calum !! " I whined and I heard the bathroom door open " Harley " he mocked and I groaned.

" come back it's really cold over here " I whined and he sighed. " call your dog I'm taking a shower " he said closing the door and I groaned. I have gotten used to his morning grumpy ways and he's mad at me cause he came home seeing me cuddling pepper and thinks I replaced him. He's being super stubborn.

" LUKE!! " I screamed and Calum popped his head out of the bathroom glaring at me. Lukes head popped in the room and I laughed
" Calum wont cuddle Me " I pouted he smirked.

" I wonder why especially after last night It sounded like he hurt you " I blushed and hid Half my face under the covers and Calum threw a bar of soap at Lukes head. Yah so what Calum and I had sex for the first time together last night. I wasnt that loud though was I??

Luke left the room and Calum smiled at me motioning for me to come on.

" only because your mine " he whispered and I giggled stepping into the warm water after him cuddling into his chest. " how are you doing " he asked running his figures through my partially wet hair. " I'm ok I'm home with the person I love and all the people I love " I said and he traced his finger up and down My spine. It was quiet while we sat there enjoying each other's presence

" we have to get ready for the wedding Harley it's at 1:00 and its 9:00. Knowing you we will make it there just on time if we are lucky. " I groaned looking up at him while rapping myself In a towel. " I don't take that long " I groaned flinching a little but making sure he didn't see it. Let's just say Calum is a little rough.

" uh yah you do " he asked and I groaned

" uh no I don't  " i stated and he smirked. Damnit he knows.

" don't you dare " I pointed my finger at him and he picked me up touching close to where the pain was the worst making me Yelp and slap him in the chest leaving a hand print. He laughed setting me down and going to get dressed and every now and then when he would see me flinch he would bust out laughing like I was a joker " stop it! " i snapped at him and he would close his mouth and turn back to what ever he was doing

I wore a fancy dress for Louis wedding apparently he has known a girl for 2 months and is marrying her. I hate the girl so much. And she hates me. She's rude and annoying but I love my brother so I will deal with her.
I smiled at my appearance and looked at calum in his tux. He smiled at me. " you look beautiful. "
  I looked at the time seeing 11:00. I guess I do take awhile.

    I grabbed Peppers leash I figured I would take him since Louis said it was ok

I grabbed Peppers leash I figured I would take him since Louis said it was ok. Time to get going. I headed down stairs and saw the other three boys in their tuxes and Diana, my newly found best friend. I smiled to see we were very close to matching.

 I smiled to see we were very close to matching

" almost matching unintentionally. Y'all are weird. " luke said coming up beside his girlfriend and kissing her cheek. " shall we be off?? " I asked and everyone followed me out the door Pepper close by my side. I smiled noticing all the boys had honored Louis request on not wearing ear rings or having visible tattoos. Here we went to a wedding I was not looking forward to. Hopefully it would go smoothly. You can wish right??