Niall ^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I pushed my mic further into my pocket that they made me where because apparently some people don't trust me. Hint Harry.   I Took a deep breath walking through the door automatically seeing our pizza tower with Caleb standing right beside it glaring at me. Maybe I should have ordered from some other place. Niall wrapped his arm around my waist tight and looked around the store seeing it was empty. Strange. 
" Caleb whats going on?? " I asked him and he sighed the scowl leaving his face. " We dont have many customers at 10:00 sunday morning. " He said and I nodded.   

        Nialls grip on my waist loosened. " whose this?? " Caleb asked motioning towards Niall. I smiled  " her  soon to be fiancé " Niall said and I smiled kissing his cheek.  I could tell he believed us because he nodded and spoke  " congrats but is that a reason to go completely missing not being heard from for 4 weeks?? Is being with him worth losing everyone else that cares about you " he snapped shooting a glare at Niall who ignored him but his arm tightened around my waist once more.

 Something came over me and I couldn't contain it " Who who was there for me?! Certainly not you or my mom or my dad or anybody else!! Stop fucking  acting like you give a damn where I've been because you dont  i used to believe that you cared but after what you did to me I don't. You have no idea what you took from me and why I forgave you blows my mind to this day so shut the fuck up before I change my mind and call the cops on you like I should have done when you violated me 2 months ago!! " I quickly covered my mouth when I heard Niall gasp.  Caleb starred at Niall terrified but Niall was starring towards the van. " give me my pizza . " He said to Caleb and he nodded handing some to Niall and then to me. " don't worry it's on me  " He said his voice shaking I felt tears well up in my eye as the memories of that night flooded towards me. As soon as we got to the van I set down the pizza and began to bawl. Nobody said anything I was only hugged by Calum who I knew was becoming impatient about knowing what happened so he could kill someone. But i didn't know if I wanted him to know. I hadn't talked about it since it happened but then again maybe it would help me get over it because I certainly haven't. I will tell him but I didn't know when and I didn't know if he would want to keep me around after that either. I was always told boys were after one thing though that had began to be proven as a lie but what if. No. Calums Not like that he wouldn't leave me I know he wouldn't. Right??