VIII

The Bedroom If Any of you were wondering cause i'm shit at describing stuff^^^

Lexi <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Weeks Later

  At this exact moment I was being held down against my will, I was screaming in pain and my arms and legs were flying all over the place. I screamed louder as laughter erupted around me. " SAY IT!! " he screamed in my face and I shook my head " NEVER!! " The hands reached back down to my sides and I screamed again. " FINE " I scream giving up. " ASHTON IS THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE. " I screamed at the top of my lungs and he got off. I sat up and smirked at him " NOT " I spat and took off, him Michael and Andre running after me. I screamed before busting out laughing as two hands gripped my waist and pulled me into a room. " Shh " Calum whispered as the boys started walking up and down the hallway with their newly acquired Nerf guns. Calum went to a drawer in the room and pulled me over. " choose hurry. " he said chuckling as my eyes landed upon drawer of Nerf guns.  

" wow Calum I didn't know you had a secret stash didn't I teach you anything?? Sharing is caring " I joked and he laughed. " guys hurry they are coming back " Luke said coming into the room and grabbing a Nerf shotgun and a Nerf pistol along with his own personal belt with bullets. I had begged the boys to play Nerf war with me after I watched a movie with it in it. What?? It looked fun. 

    " hurry! " Calum harshly whispered and I grabbed a weird looking one with a bunch of bullets.

 " here " Calum said handing me a belt with bullets. Now I see why they didn't hesitate to say yes. They must do this all the time. " ready?? " Luke said and I nodded going over to my vanity, grabbing my big thing of eye liner and spreading it on my cheeks " game on " I smirked " sharing is caring " Calum mocked and I put some on his cheeks then Luke's. Wow I love these guys even more!! 

 " Don't get shot " Calum and Luke said at the same time. " they will bully you about it " Luke said and I nodded. I stood behind the protection of the door way and peaked out trying to find the boys. After I saw no one in sight I motioned for the boys to move into the hallway were we silently crept down the hallway. Pepper walked in front of us before stopping at the corner. 

     Calum went in front of me and peered around the wall seeing Ashton on his butt ready to pounce. Calum still pretty much being hidden, shot his gun at Ashton hitting him in the head. " ouch! " he yelped and ran away " Retreat! " he screamed and Michael and Andre ran away towards the living room down stairs.  

" Run Babies! " Luke yelled making Calum and I smile. We began to run after them, smiling and laughing. I had gotten Calum to loosen up around his men after about two days of hating each other thinking one or the other was right, but after we both made up he said I was right, which I always am. 

I heard Calum yell retreat as bullets headed our way. I gasped as a bullet headed straight for my head. 

" NOOOOO! " Luke yelled as he jumped in front of me the bullet hitting his chest. He fell to the ground and Calum grabbed his body dragging him back to the room. " No Luke stay with me don't close your eyes " I pleaded trying not to burst out laughing at our childish behavior. " I can see the light, " he spoke softly and then I couldn't take it anymore. I busted out laughing rolling around. 

 I heard Calum and Luke begin to laugh as well before Calum walked over to the Nerf drawer pulling out some kind of machine gun looking thing, he then pulled out a gun you had to set on the ground and turn the nob to fire rapidly. " ok whats my job " I asked standing up. " lure them here " 

I nodded and began to act again.  " Calum, What if I don't make it?? "  he walked up to me pressing his lips to mine. " Then i'll find another cuddle buddy. " he said and I gasped in fake hurt. " how could you just replace me in such a way! " I asked and he sighed " I cant " he then busted out laughing and I slapped the back of his head before walking out into the hall with Pepper by my side. I peaked around the wall and saw the boys planning. " psst, guys. " I whispered and they turned to me guns aimed. " I surrender, Calum wants to replace me. " I said and they smiled before checking to see if I had a Nerf gun. Once they found none, they let me onto the team. " ok so they are in the room planning at this moment, I think we attack right now. " I whispered and they nodded. " Move out " Ashton said and we headed towards the door. " stay back " Michael said and I ran down the hallway grabbing a Nerf pistol I had hidden earlier. " Freeze! " I heard the boys yell followed by a bunch of girly screams. " OK OK I'M DEAD!! " I heard Luke yell. I have to do everything around here. 

I cocked the pistol and walked behind the remaining two. Michael and Ashton who hid behind the wall. I shot Ashton in the back of the head and shot Michael in the butt. " your welcome " I said smirking walking into the bedroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so that was a pretty bad chapter and i didnt really edit it cause i'm really tired goodnight Peeps

Peanut Butter<3