Calum Look Up Above he so  FINNNNNNNEEEEE ^^^

<3 Lexi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I inhaled sharply and stared blankly at him.      

  " Why are there two gangs fighting for me i'm a nobody?? "  I stated and he rolled his eyes.

 " a nobody?? Really are you kidding me. Damn your anything but a nobody, at least not in the gang community. There are people willing to pay tons of cash for you. " I backed against the door terror coursing through me. " you really don't know do you?? " He added confused. " know what! " I snapped " your parents got into some trouble with our rivals and they instantly started going after you. I didn't want that to happen and neither did anybody else here, even if they didn't know you, that's why we came up with this plan " he said and I shivered in fright. " relax we are protecting you seriously we arent that scary, I mean we have fucking colored hair. Wait. Whats on your forehead?? " He asked standing up and walking up to me and touching it lightly with his finger. I saw anger flash through his eyes and I panicked remembering the conversation from the van. " No don't hurt him it was a accident. " I pleaded placing my hands on his chest. Sparks flew through me, which sounds kinda cliche, but it actually happened. 

I looked up at him since he was very tall compared to me. I found myself admiring him. When I snapped out of it I found him smirking at me. " what?? " I snapped and he laughed. 

I rolled my eyes and moved away from him going towards the wall with pictures on it. I saw many pictures some being crossed out in red which I guess meant they were dead. I gasped when my eyes landed on a picture of my brother with a big question mark on it. " what does this mean! " I screamed tears coming to my eyes. He walked over to me as I pointed at the picture. He frowned " your brother, Louis, was taken hostage about a month ago by the group I talked about earlier. " I fell to my knees sobbing in a instant knowing he was probably dead. I begged god in my mind he wasn't and tried to calm myself by breathing in and out, but nothing worked as I started hyperventilating.  Heat surrounded my cold body and I turned and saw him hugging me. " copy my breathing " He whispered and I focused on his breath. After about 3 minutes we were matching breaths and my nerves were calmed.  " what is your name?? " I croaked and he wiped away my tears. " Calum " he spoke softly and I nodded looking back at the picture. " we will find him. He was like a brother to me I would never leave him out there with them.  Come on I'll take you to our room "  Calum said and I nodded. " our?? " I asked as we began walking towards the door. " yes, unless you want to sleep on the couch in here. " he offered and I thought. 

This man. Calum, was scary sure no doubt about it, but he made me feel safe even though I wasn't in any real danger standing by his side. Was it wrong if I slept in his bed with him?? Maybe not for one night right or how ever long I was here?? Besides he would basically just be protecting me right??

 " well?? " He snapped pulling me from my thoughts. I sighed and nodded. " bed sounds more comfortable. " I replied and he smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows " what?? " I snapped and he chuckled " the bed or my arms?? " He teased and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms. " the bed. " I said and he smiled. I went to open the door and he grabbed my wrist. Before I knew it his lips were on mine. My eyes were as wide as a damn soccer balls. My body was stiff with shock due to the fact this was my first kiss. He pulled away looking into my eyes and I swore I could see a hint of disappointment. My whole body yelled for me to kiss him again so I listened. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close kissing his lips.  

I felt him smirk as I melted. Wait. What the hell! Kissing my kidnapper! A guy I just fucking met that said he has a claim on me! But then again, I was starting to really like Calum, who cares if I just met him. We pulled away and I looked at the ground hiding my blush. " Come on " He said grabbing my hand and leading me outside the office. I smiled at Ashton who waited with Pepper. Ashton frowned and handed him to me. " hey Ashton, I think Pepper could use a walk " I said and he jumped at the offer giggling and scooping him out of my arms and running away. " I worry about him. " Calum mumbled making me laugh watching Ashton run away like a child on Christmas.