VI

HI,,,, There's Mike & Ike up above^^^

Lexi <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Calum led me towards a white door at the opposite end of the hall that had his name printed in black. In fact, all the doors had names on them, so what do people get lost?? Or boundary issues??Gasp, Or both??

  A sound erupted from the staircase that sounded like a stampede. I began to freak out thinking it was the rival gang finding out I was here. Six bodies came to a stop in front of Calum and I, guns pointed at us. 

      We were under attack!! 

A full blown unfair Nerf war. Defenseless Calum and I against six little boys, those six including Luke and Michael. My mood was instantly brightened as Calum picked up the kids and began to ruff house with them. Awe. Maybe they arent that scary, but then again, they are in a gang, with guns, for a reason. I can seriously doubt they all live in this house with bunches of guns just to pretend to be big bad guys. That's just... dumb and sounds kinda like something I would do. But we arent going to talk about that. 

    The kids ran off and Calum looked at my smiling face. " what?? " he snapped. I looked from side to side pretending to not know if he was talking to me. I heard him mutter under his breath and he opened the door. " well, here we are. Your stuff is in that dresser over there. " he said pointing to a pure white dresser. I nodded muttering a thanks and began to look around the room. Definitely  meant to be the master. A large king size bed sat in the middle with white and black covers. The walls were white with black outlining and beautiful white vanity sat to the side were my makeup and hair accessories sat. " its beautiful. " I said running my fingers across the bed. I turned to him frowning. 

" What?? Whats wrong?? " he asked confused and I huffed in annoyance. " why doesn't the rest of the house look like this?? " I groaned in frustration causing Calum to laugh. " well now you have something to do around here. " he chuckled and I smiled at him. " You know, Your not as scary as you try to be or what the boys see you to be. " I say and he shrugs. " sometimes you have to act this way, if I didn't, then everyone would be dead. " He replied making me smile. " your secrets safe with me. " I say cheering up as I started to warm up to the idea of staying around here, it might not be that bad. As long as everyone is like Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael. I think i'll be fine. But what if some are not...??

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically Just a filler chapter, Ill try to update tomorrow!!

Peanut Butter.....<3