III

Ashtons look Above^^^

                                                                                         <3 Lexi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harley POV

    " Why did you throw her in so hard aye mate?? " I heard a deep Australian voice growl. " uh she was running and I was growing impatient. " A annoyed British voice snapped. " ya?? well the boss is going to kill us now cause we hurt her I mean seriously guys look at her bleeding forehead. " Another Australian voice said softly. " oh my god the puppy is so cute look at him I mean seriously look at him. " a angelic Australian voice erupted loudly followed by a series of giggles. " yes Ashton we see the puppy, Harry you didn't have to hurt her " A annoyed voice said that I recognized as the same deep voice from earlier. " By the way guys why does the boss want her again?? " The soft voice piped in again. " I have no idea but you know him, nobody really knows his purpose for anything. " The deep voice said again.

      I opened my eyes slowly seeing four boys. One was in the drivers seat, the other three in the back on the benches. My hands were tied and so were my ankles and I had a gag in my mouth . I let tears roll down my cheeks and sobbed quietly not wanting these boys to find out I was awake I don't know what they would do to me  if they saw I was. 

Why me. Why did I have to be kidnapped. I was just minding my own business trying not to get myself killed and then these four boys grab me off the street cause their boss wants me?? I sobbed almost  out of breath afraid to breath. I breathed in a little too hard not wanting to pass out, and caused one of the boys to turn and look at me. This time I let it out. My sobs were loud and nasty sounding. Like I was crying and choking. Oh wait, I was. 

" hey now don't cry love we aren't going to hurt you. " A boy with a light red curls said. I recognized his voice to be the one who was talking about Pepper being cute and all. Pepper wriggled out of his arms and  hobbled over to me licking my face.

        I smiled  at him. No matter the situation, this one being me tied up in the back of a van, he could always make me smile. I looked up at the boy who just smiled. Then I remembered his name. Ashton.  Hmm he does kinda look like a Ashton he was also cute like very cute. Wait I don't care hes super ugly. Wait no he's not. ugh. Shhh mind, I don't care. Ashton pulled out a knife and my heart skipped a beat as a muffled scream came from my mouth. I began to wiggle around like a worm, more tears poured down my cheeks as he came closer. " hey shhh I just told you weren't going to hurt you ,we including me, trust me. " he soothed. I stopped wiggling and looked up at him. I did trust him even though I knew somewhere deep in my mind that I shouldn't. He sliced the cloth binds in half and took out the gag. I quickly grabbed Pepper and scooted all the way to the back corner of the van. I touched my forehead and looked at my finger seeing blood. I rolled my eyes.

 " yah right wont hurt me, my ass " I snapped wiping my fingers off on my sweat shirt. He smiled causing dimples to show. Oh my god look away. I looked down at pepper petting his head. " we wont hurt you starting now. " a voice said and I looked up seeing a boy with quiffed red hair that matched mine. Copy cat.

" Harry apologize " a soft voice said from the driver seat said and a curly haired boy looked at me. " I am so so so so so sorry for throwing you into the van I should have asked before I did. " he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and buried my face into Peppers fur that smelled of Axe spray. Must be from Ashton. 

   The van slowed down and came to a stop causing my head to snap upwards. My heart lurched and I hid deeper in the corner wanting to disappear. Unfortunately that did not happen. The back doors swung open revealing the four boys. The Copy cat reached  for me, picking my up bridal style then slamming the van doors shut with a loud bang.