The Virgin Lessons

Grace Rodgers is your typical high school student. She gets passing grades, has a small group of friends and is your average wallflower. Nothing really sticks out about her. Her only problem is her lack of experience in... well anything that involves intimacy. She wants to learn what it feels like to be a teenager. Of all her friends, she is the only one who has not been in a relationship, been to a party or kissed a guy.

Avery Jones is the King of Western High. He dominates his school with his undeniable good looks. Although he is known to breaks hearts, every girl still has hope that they will be the one to give him a change of heart. There's something about him that keeps everyone coming back. 

So what happens when Gracie starts taking lessons from the Notorious player?  Will her heart get in the way or will his pride take away what could be the start of an amazing journey?

Copyright © 2013 by EatTheCraic

This is the only published edition of The Virgin Lessons.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without out the written permission of the publisher.

Feel free to read only on Wattpad.

2013 Wattpad