Chapter 1: And... I'm Dead

"Oh come on Grace, don't tell me that you don't want a boyfriend." My best friend, Allison said.

"I never said that Ally. I just don't want to have to feel like i own him something."

"And what would that something be?" She asked knowingly.

"We're in school! I'm not going to say it out loud." I huffed as i started to push my lunch tray away.

"Well there's nothing bad about being a virgin! You're just overreacting."

"Ugh! You're impossible to reason with." I leaned back in my chair as i noticed the room suddenly get quieter. Not silent, but it was a definite noticeable drop in volume. I looked up to see no one other than the Jones crew. All eyes were on the boys as they made their way to the lunch line.

They were Westen High's own clique, or as i like to call it, gang. Whether you knew them or not, you could tell they just stirred up problems wherever they went.

I turned my attention back to Allison.

"I just don't want to make a fool of myself okay?" I looked at my hands and said.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because i'm not experienced. What guy wants a girl who doesn't know what to do?"

"Don't think like that Grace. I'm sure a lot of guys wouldn't min-"

"They wouldn't mind? Are you kidding me? I haven't even had my first kiss yet!" I whisper-yelled. "Once they find out, it's like they wouldn't want anything to do with me."

"So what are you saying?"

I sighed. "I'm saying, i'm tired of being the girl who's known as a prude. Okay, well maybe i don't want to have sex yet but that doesn't mean i can't learn how to kiss. I just don't want to have a guy use me after getting what he wants. But i don't want to make a complete fool of myself while trying to keep him happy. I'm not even sure if this is making sense, but i want to be able to do something okay?"

"I get it."

"Good." I sigh again and put my head down on the table.

"Avery!" I snap my head up to see my crazy bestfriend screaming at the top of her lungs for Westen Highs most popular guy. Not just popular, but most sexy.

"What are you doing?!" I hiss to her.

"Getting you a teacher." I stared wide eyed at this lunatic. "AVERY!"

"Stop!" I try to get her to not yell his name but i look up and see him looking our way. "Ally! Please stop! When i said i wanted to learn things, i didn't mean for you to find me a tutor!"

"Yeah, well now you're going to learn from the best."

Before i could protest, I see the gorgeous model-like student walking our way.

I send a quick mental prayer just as he reaches the table.

"Yeah?" Oh God, his voice is like silk.

"I have a deal to propose to you."

"What is it?"

I'm trying to send all the signals telling her to stop but she won't even look my way.

"I would like you to meet my friend here, Gracie." Lord, help me.

He looks over to me to acknowledge my presence.

"She has a bit of a problem and i was wondering if you could help?"

Don't you dare.

"Continue."

Please don't.

"Well, let's just say she needs some experience in a field you are described as an expert in."

SHUT UP.

"And what might that be?"

I'm screwed.

"
Sexual activity."

And... I'm dead.

.

.

.

.

.

I don't know why i thought i would be a great idea to start a new story but i did. I thought of this last night and i wanted to know what you thought.

Should i continue or stop while i can?

Be sure to check out my other stories, that i will be soon updating.

Read, vote and comment :D

Jessica