Chapter 2: Sweet Baby Corn, What Am I Getting Myself Into

If it was possible to die from embarrassment, i would be long gone dead. I would have actually been decaying right now.

You know, now that i think about it, i think you can die from embarrassment. And soon, i would be dead if Avery didn't stop looking at me.

He's been staring at me all through the conversation with Ally.

"She has a bit of a problem and i was wondering if you could help?"

"Continue."

"Well, let's just say she needs some experience in a field you are described as an expert in."

"And what might that be?"

"Sexual activity."

Even though it was about 10 seconds ago, it kept replaying in my mind.

He. Is. Still. Staring. At. Me.

And i can't look away. Even though i'm wide-eyed, completely red, and will probably stay embarrassed until i die, i couldn't look away.

He looked amused at my situation and that little smirk that was growing seem to make my blood boil. With anger.

He thought this was funny. He thought my lack of experience in that particular field was amusing.

"So what do you say?" Ally said to him.

"Deal." Avery had a full blown grin. He was just loving this.

"No deal." I suddenly found my voice.

Ally's head snapped to me. "Why not?"

"I don't need help and especially not from him." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why not? What's wrong with me?" His grin faltered a bit, but non the less, it was still there.

"You're arrogant, extremely cocky and concieted. Not to metion the way you treat the staff members. You act like you own the whole place and to behonest, you're not even that cute." Okay, the last part was a complete and utter lie. He was the most beautiful piece of specimen that i've ever known to exsist. But the rest was 100% spot on. He was all of that and more.

My little rant seemed to make change that grin into a smirk.

"Yea it's definitely a deal." He said and took his phone out.

"What are you doing?! You know the rules, phones aren't even aloud in school so you shouldn't even take it out. You could get caught." I hissed at him. Our school wasn't strict, we didn't have a uniform and everything was a bit laid back. But having a phone was consisdered a distraction so they wanted us to leave it at home. If we did want to bring it, we could only use it in the library.

"Oh chill out, the lunch ladys don't give a fuck."

"Language! Foul mouth!" I pointed my finger at him. I saw Ally face palm.

"Anyway, put you're number in so i'll let you know when we start."

I huffed but took his phone. Setting my number in, I added my name and handed back to him.

"Thanks," he looked down at his phone, "Gracie."

He didn't even remember my name.

Well, this is going to be interesting.

......................

"Mom! I'm home!." I walk through my front door and take my shoes off.

I make my way up the stairs to my room. If they're home, they'll come in here eventually.

I plop down on my bed and drag my bookbag on with me. As i start to do my homework, i hear my phone's notification sound. I reach over and see it's a text.

When are u free?

I didn't know the number but it was most likely from Avery. But to be safe, I responded accordingly.

Who's this?

Normally that would be my line ;)

Yeah, it's denfinitely Avery.

Avery?

The one and only so back to my question

I don't want to do this okay?

No sorry i didnt understand that. So when are we going to start?

Never, i'm not going through with this.

Why not

I already explained this in shcool.

Yea but it wasnt a valid reason

Yes it was, now if you excuse me, i'm trying to finish my homework.

I'll let you finish if you agree

Yeah, no. Bye.

I set my phone down and i start doing my homework again. Atleast i try to. My phone keeps making the ping noise.

Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

Huffing, i pick up my phone to see 6 new messages.

Dont u say bye to me

I wont stop

Watch out

If u dont answer

This might get

Annoying..

OKAY! I'LL DO IT, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.

Great, so my house after school tomorrow?

Ugh, whatever.

So tomorrow.. I'm going to Avery Jones' house..

Sweet baby corn, what am i getting myself into.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait, but school has been getting crazy and i've been working on a lot of drafts for other stories.

I'll definitely try to update more.

But the next chapter may or may not be their first lesson, i haven't decided yet. If it's not the next chapter, then it's definitely the one after that.

I hope you're enjoying this so far :D

Read, vote and comment :)

Jessica