Chapter 4: Rules and Regulations

My bravery and self confidence went out the window the closer i got to Avery. Each step screamed 'regret.'

But soon enough, i was right in front of him.

"Ready to go?"

I nod and move to the passenger side, waiting for him to move so i could get in. He walks to the driver's side and gets in. I follow in and pray that my nerves would subside. Of course, that doesn't work out like i would like. I work up the courage to break the silence that is currently consuming us on this journey to his house.

"So, um, how long is this going to take?"

"Depends on how much work you need." He smirks and glances at me.

Rolling my eyes, i choose not to repsond. He is so irritating, i can't believe i'm allowing this to happen. But i guess the worst that could happen is me embarrassing myself and him telling everyone. So if i do embarrass myself, i'll just cancel these little 'lessons,' not that he's my tutor or anything. I mean he kinda is since he's going to work with me. I guess i should be somewhat happy that i'm getting my wish. Even if i have to become more experience by a complete nincompoop. Plus, he is kind of hot. So i guess i got lucky in a way.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the car came to a hault. Looking out the window, my eyes were set on the house that was next to us. It was not what i expected.

I always imagined that Avery would live in some type of condo in the middle of the woods, on a cliff, with a view and a super modern theme with shape and stuff.

This house was a deep red and looked like any family home. But it was nice. It seemed like the type of house that you would expect to find a family gathered around, telling stories or being goofy. Like no matter if you were a stranger, you feel comfortable.

I hopped out and followed him to the garage.

"Why aren't we going through the front door?" I asked.

"Why would i want to walk all the way to the house to get to my room which is located pass this room?"

I wanted to say 'what?' because he was confusing me but it's his house, i shouldn't question how he goes inside.

"Okay. sorry i was just curious."

"Yeah, if only you're this curious when you..." He breathed out the last part so i didn't catch what he said.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing." He smirked.

We walked to a door when we got inside. When he opened it, i almost peed my pants. It was a staircase down to God-knows-where, it was pitch black.

"Are we going down there?" I didn't even try to hold the quiver in my voice.

"Yup."

Okay, one of the scenarios i imagined was being raped and it's starting to play out.

"Um, d-do you think we could, um, not do this?" I stated, slowly stepping back.

"Oh relax and flip the switch next to you."

I turned to look at the wall, and sure enough, there was a light switch. When i turned it on, the staircase lit up to reveal the steps covered in clad black carpet.

Avery made his way down and unlocked a door.

"Are you gunna stand there all day?"

I hesitantly walk down the stairs and i'm greeted with a gush of cold air. Not only that, but my thoughts are coming true. His room could not look any more modern than it does now.

He had clad black carpets, extremely fluffy by the way, bleach white walls, a large flat screen tv on a gray stand with almost every game and console that seemed to exist, a black desk with a huge mac monitor, a black and gray covered bed with marble night dressers.

"Take off your shoes or you're scrubbing my floor."

I knew my mouth was open from the looks of everything. This was 100 times more than what i had in my room.

But i obeyed absentmindedly and too my shoes off. Lord knows how much it would cost to pay for any damage that might happen to it.

Once my shoes were off, i put them in the corner of the bottom step an turned to face Avery.

"U-um, okay. Now what?"

"First things first, rules and regulations."

"Are you serious?" I said as something between a scoff and choke of surprise left my lips.

"Yeah, there's got to be limits if you're touching this." He smirked and rubbed his torso.

I rolled my eyes in return. "Okay, what rules are going to established?" I tried to sound civil.

"Rule one, if i'm you're tutor, then you have to complete the tasks i order you to do. Rule two, if it's needed, text me. Do not, and i repeat, do not call me under any given circumstance. Rule three, these sessions will stay between us and only us."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah, unless you have something to add."

"Okay good. To contradict rule one, you're my tutor, not my dictator so most certainly will not do whatever you think you could order me to do. If i want to stop, then i will. If i don't want to do something, then i won't. And that's basically my only modifications."

"Whatever, anyway. Let's get started." I stiffened as he began walking closer to me.

"What are you doing?"

Shrugging, he said "Just observing you." His eyes traced my body up and down. I started to feel queasy with his scrutinizing gaze. Trying to focus anywhere but his face, i settled for his chin that was leveled to my height. Then i heard his sigh. He began to make his way around me.

"First things first, learn how to loosen up. If you really want to learn, you can't be so uptight." He said as he circled around me.

"It's just weird, i'm not used to it." I said shyly.

He stopped, standing in front of me. He sighed again. "Look Gracie, i'm not saying you should be totally open and comfortable with this, but i'm saying, if you want to learn, you're going to have to learn to trust me. Do you trust me?"

I hesitated, but none-the-less nodded lightly.

"Good." He said with a small smirk. "Now lesson one," he started to circle me again, "You're going to learn how to kiss."

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys, how was everyones halloween? I would go on to be sarcastic but i'm too tired to.

I hope this wasn't rushed :o

Anyway, please tell me if you guys want to see pictures of Avery and Gracie (the ones i have in mind)

But please, i hope you enjoyed it and leave a comment of your favorite foods :D

Read, vote and comment!

Jessica :)

P.S. WATCH THIS LINK PLEASE ILY GUYS http://youtu.be/W-TE_Ys4iwM