Teen Idle

Chapter Nine- Teen Idle

Maddie's POV

Locking the door behind me, I slumped to the ground letting all of the tears glide down my face.

I felt terrible, just so completely worthless.

I wasn't sure what I felt worse about, actually. The fact that Abby has barely acknowledged me, except for at pyramid, or the hurtful words that keep getting thrown at me for no reason.

A few more tears glided down my cheek at an uncontrollable rate, when Abby loudly knocked on the door.

"Maddie, you're a mess. Come out here, right now." Abby ordered, me.

I whimpered in response, not even bothering to get up.

"Maddie, that was the best I've ever seen you dance, up until you ran out of the room." Abby informed me, softly.

"Really?" I asked timidly, not actually believing her.

"Honest to god." She told me, then there was a short pause. "Why don't you come back into rehearsal, ok?"

I nodded my head, but then remembering she couldn't hear me, I answered with a simple, "yes."

I fiddled without the doorknob, finally managing to unlock it, as a opened the door to a crowd of dancers and Abby.

It was a bit embarrassing, but I was just glad filming was over.

This would be so much worse on television.

Abby and I both made our way in Studio A, and I ran through my dance once again.

A few tears slipped down my face as we rehearsed, but I was able to control them, and that made the emotion so much better.

It seemed everything was looking up, but oh how wrong I was.

Author's Note: I just finished editing this chapter!(: Enjoy! (It's really short, sorry!)