Hanging

Chapter Twenty- Hanging

Maddie's POV

I sobbed uncontrollably, pacing around my room.

This was going to be it.

Everything was going to be over.

I was going to be free, away from everything.

I was unexplainably happy.

I grabbed a blank piece of paper, quickly scrawling my suicide note.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being fat, for being ugly, for being worthless, for wasting space. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I had to leave you like this, and I hope when you see my limp body hanging from the ceiling fan, you don't blame yourselves. No one's to blame, but me. I am hopeless. A lost cause. No chance of being saved, just forgotten. I love you Mackenzie, you will become a success one day. Don't let me stop you. Mom, although we fight quite a lot, you have to know I really do appreciate you. Dad, I was always a 'daddy's girl.' I looked up to you, and now, when I'm free, I'll be looking down at you from heaven. Thank you Kendall, for everything. I love you guys, but I cannot bear another day. Goodbye."

Placing the paper on top of my desk, I silently wrapped a rope atop the ceiling fan, standing upon the chair, as I wrapped the rope around my neck.

I was ready.

I let my footing go, hanging silently, as I wheezed for oxygen, none coming, as I was slowly dying. It was like that, up until I had managed to become unconscious.

Author's Note: Vote!