how you meet, scott

HOW YOU MEET"SHE WAS MY FIRST LOVE

HOW YOU MEET
"SHE WAS MY FIRST LOVE."
[ y/n means your name ]

"class this is our new student y/n y/l/n." mr. yukimura announced as y/n awkwardly stood next to him.

"ms, y/l/n would you like to tell us something about yourself?" mr. yukimura asked. his and half of the classroom's attention was on her.

"oh, well okay," y/n awkwardly said. "well i moved here from mystic falls after finding out about what happened to my cousin... allison," y/n said whispering the last part.
"um and i also enjoy music."

at first she assumed no one had heard or actually cared until she heard a large
gasp from the back.

y/n looked over at the person as well as the rest of the class confused as to why this kid has gasped seeing as no one really cared.

y/n met eyes with a boy who had moles covering parts of his face and had
dark brown hair.

not only was he shocked but a attractive boy sat next to him looking at y/n with disbelief.

"well allison was a great student and we have fine art departments here you would like. though, ms. y/l/n please have a seat behind mr. stilinski," he said gesturing to the very overly excited boy who had gasped.

y/n toke her seat as the boy who's last name seemed to be stilinski kept throwing questions at her. she answered them all but constantly felt a pair of eyes on her.

she turned and made eye contact with stilinski's friend before he quickly looked down. "she was my best friend," y/n said.

"she was my first love," he spoke sadly,
not meeting y/n's gaze. y/n let out a sigh and patted his back in support.

little did y/n know allison's first love would turn into her first love too.

-roseissues