he finds out what you are (isaac)

athena- the goddess of the
defense of athens, wisdom,
and women's craft.
in this imagine you're
athena's daughter but no one
in the pack knows.

-

y/n silently walked to scott's house with her oversized jacket and phone in her hand. the streets were empty and it was pitch black except for the flickering street lamps

moments before y/n reached scott's house she could hear rustling in the bushes by her.

"who's there?" y/n asked slowly backing away from the bush.

"my my." a raspy voice said causing y/n to raise her eyebrows.

a group of men emerged from the bushes, surrounding the girl.

"she's the one who will lead us to mccall." one said, laughing.

little to their knowledge stiles had seen this all happen while he was looking out the window waiting for her to come. now, the pack was all currently hiding on the other side of the street behind cars and trashcans.

"if you know what's good for you, i suggest you leave and go back to the gutter which you came from." y/n said causing the group of guys to laugh.

"oh we don't want any trouble we just want to know where to find scott mccall." another guy said, a smirk plastered on his face.

"i'm sorry but i don't know anyone by the name of scott mccall." y/n said making direct eye contact with the guys.

"you know, you're much like your mother miss. y/n except, she was a better liar then you." the guys said slowly walking closer to y/n. across the street derek had to practically hold isaac down as he tried to run and help y/n.

"my mother's dead," y/n spat, anger laced in her words.

"hostile are we? many people know of your mother sweetheart, they just don't know she's your mother. you know, there's no record of her ever having a child by the name of y/n, did you know that?" the guy who had asked for scott said.

"i have no clue what you're talking about," y/n said already thinking of ways to kill these guys.

stiles was very curious by now and nearly dropped the trash can from trying to get a better view. the noise of the trashcan caused y/n to turn her head towards the group. they all hid very fast but y/n could sense she wasn't alone with this guys.

"oh but we both know you know what i'm talking about. i remember my grandfather reading me a story about how this young girl would help protect the people of athens with her mother, athena. was that you miss. y/n?" the guy continued.

y/n swiftly grabbed the guy by the neck and slammed him onto the concrete, holding a knife to his neck.

"the legends are true, theirs a demigod in b-beacon hills," the guy said from the ground as he coughed. blood then surrounding his mouth.

"what makes you think that?" y/n spat as she pressed the knife deeper towards his throat.

"you could say i was friends with your mother," he muttered.

"you're lying, my mother's dead." y/n spat before quickly killing him.

"you dare lie to me?" y/n growled, turning towards the last 3 remaining men.

isaac finally stopped fighting derek off, his mouth slightly agape.

"what do you want?" y/n asked the men.