why you get mad at them

-

scott

you get mad at scott because of how fast he leaves to fight the supernatural without saying bye.

stiles

you get mad because stiles doesn't let you go to pack meetings or go to fights because you're human when he is too and he still goes.

derek

you get mad at how many females will constantly throw themselves at derek.

liam

you get mad at liam because when he's injured he doesn't want anyone's help and wants to take care of it himself.

isaac

you get mad at isaac because of how he'll throw accusations at you that aren't true when he's frustrated.

jackson

you get mad at jackson because he can't handle his alcohol and he still doesn't let that stop him.

theo

you get mad at theo because you guys both still have trust issues with each other.

parrish

you get mad at parrish because he will leave in the middle of the night if a call comes in and he won't even tell you.

lydia

you get mad at lydia because when she has visions she will keep it to herself.

allison

you get mad at allison because she forgets to mention the fact that she's a retired hunter rather than a current hunter to your other werewolf friends. 

kira

you get mad at kira because her first instinct is to help even when people don't deserve it.

malia

you get mad at malia because she still blames herself for her families death.

                                            -