Ms. Nogitsune| Isaac

Deaton was currently in the front of his shop when he noticed a very odd looking paper taped to the door. 

Deaton reached for it and pulled it of the door, making a sticky like substance form over it and soon disappear. 

"I found one!" Was written in a red liquid, a familiar necklace fell from the paper to the ground leaving a little clink. 

Deaton confused, reached for the necklace on the ground but soon stopped moments before his hand touched the silver locket. 

It was Y/n's locket. 

"Oh no." Deaton whispered as he ran to his car. 

Deaton jumped in the car, reaching for his cell phone to phone Scott. 

"Hello?" Scott's confused voice asked, unsure why Deaton would be calling him at this hour. 

"Get the pack to your house now. It's a emergency." Deaton spoke into the phone, then hung up before he could get Scott's millions of questions.

Scott confusingly brought up the contacts of the pack, Liam, Malia, Stiles, Lydia, Isaac, Derek, Kira, and last Y/n. 

As Scott called everyone he realized something, one person didn't answer there phone, Y/n. 

Scott thought nothing of it though and left her a short message before getting up and putting a shirt on. 

Now this is where Scott made a huge mistake. 

He told Y/n there location.

"Why's she here?" Malia asked pointing to Cora. 

"Shut up and get on with it." Derek annoyingly spat. 

"Scott why the hell did you issue a pack meeting at 3 in the morning may I ask?" Stiles tiredly asked. 

"I didn't, Deaton did, he said it was a emergency," Scott spoke rather tiredly himself to. 

"Well then, Where's Y/n? Lydia asked, scanning the room for her missing best friend. 

"She didn't answer her call, She should be on her way though." Scott spoke. 

Finally Scott was correct, Y/n was on her way. But, she had company with her. 

Deaton ran into Scott's house before applying mountain ash at every window and door. 

"What are you doing?" Liam asked confusion laced with his words. 

"Did you tell Y/n where we are?" Deaton asked running into the circle. 

"Um yea why?" Scott answered. 

"Oh god, but we might still have time." Deaton said as he brought out a big book laced with dust. 

"Kira call your mom, now!" Deaton ordered. 

Mrs. Yukimura arrived in rather seconds as she knew what was happening. 

Deaton quickly removed the mountain ash, letting her in then closing it once again. 

"What's going on and where's Y/n?" Isaac asked. 

"Stiles how have you felt since the Nogitsune left you?" Deaton asked. 

"Fine why?" Stiles asked as he played with his hands.

"Exactly you would have felt at least one tiny symptom of the Nogitsune being gone but you didn't." Deaton answered as he opened the book. 

"So what does that mean?" Scott asked, holding on to Kira. 

"The Nogitsune's back and it already chose someone." Deaton said pulling out Y/n's silver locket. 

Isaac's face soon fell and a look of confusion fell over him. (Gif)

"It chose Y/-" Kira's mother said before she was cut of by loud bangs coming from upstairs.

"Scott, where's your mom?" Deaton asked standing up as Mrs. Yukimura stood up, unleashing her sword. 

"Upstairs." Scott eerily said, unleashing his claws. 

"Oh but she's right here dear." A familiar voice spoke. 

Everyone turned to the side seeing Y/n standing there. 

But this wasn't Y/n. No. This Y/n had tremendous bags under her eyes, wore all black unlike her colorful self, looked like she hadn't slept in years, and worst of all had many Oni's behind her holding Ms. Mccall. 

"Y/n this isn't you, Stop! Control it!" Deaton ordered. 

"Your right this isn't me, this is the new me." Y/n spoke laughing. 

"Hey Isaac, Still looking hot as ever." Y/n said laughing once again.

"Leave her alone?" Isaac growled, his claws coming out.

"Why should I, She's much fun. She's actually screaming for you guys right now." Y/n said as a devilous smirk came across her lips. 

"Run." The real Y/n said.

"What?" Lydia asked. 

"Run, I can't control it much longer! The Nogistune is coming and she's coming fast." Y/n screamed as she held her head. 

A moment of silence came from Y/n as Scott pushed Stiles and Lydia to the door. 

"Foolish Y/n, thinking she could be in control." Y/n smiled laughing. 

"Let the games began Mccall." Y/n said as the Oni's unleashed there swords. 

-

Part 2 coming soon. I also just want to say all my prayers are with the Grimmie family and all those who lost a love one in the Orlando shooting. It is so sick to see people hurt and take innocent lives. 

Rip, Christina and all those who were involved in the shooting.