bring back, derek

-

"no. you'll make it back. i'll help you. i promise!" y/n mumbled as she looked between the group.

erica shook her head with tears in her eyes as boyd held her hand. "the only known person who has ever brought someone back from the dead was your great grandmother. sweetheart you can't bring us back. you can only see and talk to the dead, not bring them back." y/n's mom said as she shook her head.

"but someone of my blood still has done it before. you could be with isaac, allison! and you two could be together but alive and you can finally be with derek! derek misses you, his mother, more then anything. there still is help laura tell them!" y/n begged as she looked between her friends.

allison and aiden just met each other's eyes with sympathetic expressions.

"there is a way. my dad will know about it. it's called the hunters wish. tell him to show you his hidden hunters book. it'll be there!" allison quickly exclaimed.

"you're going to wake up soon." y/n's mother said as she watched the color on the flowers slowly start to fade.

"no i want to stay with you! please let me stay with you!" y/n begged as they slowly started disappearing.

they one by one each told y/n to deliver a message to their loved ones. "i'm going to bring you back! i promise."
y/n said before they completely faded away.

small cries left y/n's lips as derek shook her awake. "y/n!" he screamed causing her to sit upright on the table and stop crying.

"i told you she shouldn't have done this it's too dangerous!" derek exclaimed as he held y/n's shaking body in his hands.

"what did they say y/n?" deaton asked as y/n held onto derek's body.

"i saw them all. laura, my mom, aiden, allison, erica, and boyd. i can bring them back. we have to find chris!" y/n exclaimed causing everyone to nervously look at each other.

"i'm bringing my friends back whether i die in the process or not."

  -