arrested, parrish

-

"fuck you," y/n spat at the officer as he handcuffed the woman.

"be quiet," the officer said as he threw her in the back seat of the cop car.

y/n sat in the back of the car, resting her head on the cushion of the seat. she didn't really seem to mind that she had just been arrested.

"i didn't do anything," y/n finally said as she watched the familiar hospital disappear from sight.

"vandalism and trespassing isn't nothing." the officer said with a annoyed expression on his face.

"it's not vandalism if i know the person that lives there. plus, i was just leaving him a wonderful mural."  y/n said with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"i highly doubt the person knew you." the officer said as he exited the police car.

he held on to her handcuffs as he walked her into the station. y/n watched as jordan raised his eyebrows and quickly sat up from his desk.

"y/n? what the hell are you doing here?" jordan asked as he shoved the police officer out of the way.

"i didn't do anything. this guy just doesn't know how to do his job." y/n said as she rolled her eyes.

"why is she here?" jordan asked the officer.

"she was trespassing and vandalized a home." the officer said.

"for the last time it's not trespassing if i know who lives there! and i was just leaving him a beautiful mural." y/n said with a shrug.

"can i talk to my husband, alone?" y/n asked causing the officer to quickly leave the woman alone with jordan.

"y/n what the hell?" jordan asked causing y/n to scoff.

"would you mind uncuffing me babe?" y/n asked as she slumped onto a chair.

jordan quickly dragged y/n into the sheriffs office and locked the door.

"so how was your day?" y/n asked with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"y/n," he growled, annoyed.

"i love you!" y/n quickly said as she gestured her hands out for him to uncuff them.

"you really need to stop doing this
y/n." jordan said as he uncuffed her.

"it's okay. i got this." y/n said as she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him.

"hurry. jump out the window, i'll deal with the them." he said as he gestured towards the window of busy officers.

"love you." y/n quickly said as she jumped out the window.

"i love you too." he said with a sigh.

                                 -