used, theo

-

theo raeken was the biggest liar y/n had ever lived to know. which was probably the reason that he was her ex.

she sadly still loved him no matter what. but, he gained her trust and love and threw it all away for the dread doctors and that infuriated her.

y/n was a mccall which was the reason as to why she was the person chosen to fall in love with theo.

he just didn't expect to fall in love with her in the process.

        ➴     

the two teens were currently in y/n's room. theo watching y/n as she did her homework when suddenly a loud ring broke the silence in the room.

"hey i gotta take this." theo quickly said before leaving the room in a hurry.

"um okay?" y/n said as the door shut.

after around 20 minutes of y/n doing her homework and theo being on the phone he still hadn't came back into the room which made y/n curious.

since y/n is a werewolf she decided to do the one thing she could, listen to his conversation.

she set her pencil down as she heard theo's voice start speaking. "i know i'm working on it."

"theo break up with her and make sure she doesn't tell scott. am i clear?" a female said into the phone.

"what if i don't want to?" theo asked.

"that wasn't part of the plan theo. you're supposed to get close to her and date her for scott not her. break up with her theo. we will be waiting." the female said. then she heard the call end.

y/n opened her bedroom door. tears were streaming down her face as her hands shook tremendously.

"baby what's wron-" he tried to say before y/n held him by his neck causing his feet to dangle off the ground. for once theo was afraid as he saw the anger in her eyes.

"get the hell out of my house now." she spat as she dropped his body to the ground.

"no y/n please let me explain," he begged.

"theo, you not only have me to worry about but my whole pack." y/n yelled.

"y/n p-please i love you," he said as tears came down his face.

"you don't nor have you ever. if you don't leave my house right now i won't hesitate to kill you." y/n said.

then a very hesitant theo walked out of the house leaving his whole world behind.

        -