first date, derek

FIRST DATE"I'VE LEARNED FROM THE BEST

FIRST DATE
"I'VE LEARNED FROM THE BEST."

derek admits the date may not have been the most luxurious or nice considering derek almost got into a fight but it made you happy and that's all that really mattered to him as he began falling asleep, caressing your face.

few hours earlier

"you ready?" derek asked wrapping his hands around y/n's waist. "always am." y/n said walking into the club hand and hand.

right as the two entered the bar derek's nose scrunched up considering the club smelled like plain out shit. "i'm going to get us drinks." derek yelled over the loud music.

"okay." y/n screamed back sitting at a empty table. as y/n was sitting at the table a man who seemed to have had way to many drinks sat next to her.

"h-heyyy ba-babe." he slurred out, his long blonde hair getting in his eyes making him laugh. "you should leave?" y/n said a fake smile planted on her lips.

"whatt if i d-don't wanttt go" he said laughing at himself as he placed his hand on y/n's that was on top of the table.

"then i'll make you." y/n heard a familiar voice say. "oh shit," y/n thought trying to think of ways to calm derek down before he started a riot in the club.

apparently y/n was to late because she heard derek say, "don't ever look at her, don't ever think about her and definitely don't touch her!" before quickly throwing the guy to the side.

"heeey don'ttt you talk to m-meee like that." the drunk man said from the ground trying to get back up. before derek could even touch the man y/n walked up to the man and punched him in the face sending him out cold.

"you've been practicing?" derek asked, a smile on his face.

"i don't need to practice i've already learned from the best." y/n said kissing him. "why don't we ditch this club so you can show me who's the best." y/n said a smirk on her face.

before y/n could speak derek had already picked her up and started taking her out the club on his shoulder.

-roseissues