hogwarts, stiles

HOGWARTS" WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR, IT'S NOT JUST A STICK!"

HOGWARTS
" WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR, IT'S NOT JUST A STICK!"

"hello, harry?" y/n called out as she walked deeper into the forest that looked nothing like the forbidden forest back home. "hermione? ron? anyone?" she added.

the sound of leaves rustling behind her made her jump up before she swiftly turned around, "h-hagrid, is that you?" she called out as she waved her wand, that for some strange reason wasn't working, around. "get down! i repeat get down!" a man yelled, coming out of the woods startling the lost girl even more as he aimed a muggle weapon harry had told her once about.

"i mean no harm! i'm afraid i'm lost and in search of my friends, have you seen them?" the girl asked as she toke a step closer towards the man making the aim from his gun go from her chest to head. "i repeat get down! you're trespassing on a crime scene!" the man added as he slowly moved towards the confused girl.

the man was inches from the girl when he made a move for her and placed a strange contraption around her wrists that locked both her hands in place. the girl looked at it with furrowed eyebrows as she struggled to pull her arms apart. the man snatched her wand from her hand before turning it over with furrowed eyebrows and after debunking it was just a "stick" he threw it back on the forest floor making the girl flinch.

"what the bloody hell is this?" the girl asked as she shook the contraption that was on her hands. "you've never seen handcuffs?" he asked the girl with furrowed eyebrows as he guided her towards his cop car.

"i'm afraid not sir." she admitted as he pushed her into the cop car. when he climbed in static and voices filled the empty cop car from a small black box, making her jump out of fright. the man drove the girl towards the police station as she looked out the window in awe, the muggle word was nothing like hogsmeade.

"where are we?" the girl asked as the man searched her and only found a chocolate frog before he sat her on an office chair and disappeared, leaving her without answers as she stared at the office in awe.

suddenly a man snapped his fingers in front of her face making her jump. she looked up at the new man in confusion when he grabbed a hold of her arm and directed her towards an office labeled, "sheriff." where a man in a police suit and teenagers were waiting for her at.

"have a seat." the man said with a kind smile. y/n did as said as she looked around the room and observed every little detail. "so ma'am, may i ask what you were doing trespassing on a crime scene waving a stick around?" he asked making the girl scoff. "with all due respect sir, it's not just a stick, and secondly i was looking for my friend when i got lost." she honestly admitted. the man looked at her before the teenagers behind her before right back at her again, "ma'am, have you taken any drugs?"