Allison Stop! Part two| Allison

( I literally remember when Allison almost killed Isaac I said I hated her and then when Allison died I was a sobbing mess.) 

"Y-Y/n?" Allison called as she placed the unconscious girl on her lap. 

"No n-no, I'm s-sorry please!" Allison cried as she held on to Y/n's fragile body. 

"Scott we have to get her to Deaton's, please." Isaac spoke as Gerard ran off with Jackson. 

Scott toke a look back to see Gerard running but finally made up his mind. 

"Get her in the car and help me get Chris and Derek." Scott spoke as he threw his keys to Allison. 

Allison wept as she dragged Y/n to the car. 

Soon everyone was in the tight car as they drove to Deaton's place. 

"This is m-my fa-fault." Allison sobbed. 

"No Allison, It wasn't anyone's fault." Chris said as he hugged his sobbing daughter. 

"I mean it kinda was." Derek pointed out only to earn glares from Chris and Scott. 

"Um this looks b-bad. Really bad" Isaac said from the back of the car.

"There's like a lot of blood and green stuff, Oh god what the hell is that." Isaac spoke as he poked Y/n's stomach. 

Y/n just laid silent as her eyes remained closed and her face pale as snow. 

"We might want to hurry up." Isaac spoke worriedly. 

"I'm trying," Scott said as he made a right. 

| Ten Minutes later |

"Finally!" Isaac screeched jumping out of the car, running into the shop with Y/n's body. 

Everyone walked into the building as the little bell went off. 

"Scott, you need to come here. Immediately." Deaton worriedly spoke from the other room. 

"What is it." Allison screamed as she ran in with everyone following her.

"Gerard didn't mean to kill Y/n, no. He meant to turn her. It seems like it's working. He must have screamed it for you all to believe him. Y/n's turning into a Kanima." Deaton spoke as he lifted up Y/n's arm.

"So he has control over her?" Derek asked. 

"Not exactly. More of she has control over him." Deaton said as he slowly placed Y/n's hand by her side. 

"So then she can help us?" Chris asked. 

"Yes but if she does wake up. Although she is turning it is possible for her to not make it. We may think she's turning but really her body could be rejecting it." Deaton spoke. 

"At this rate there is more of a chance of her not making it then making it." Deaton concluded. 

"Oh g-god." Allison said as she ran out the door sobbing. 

"Allison!" Chris yelled running after her. 

"How do we get her to wake up for sure?" Scott asked. 

"Hope." Was all Deaton said. 

Hope. 

|||

Ten days have past and Y/n still hasn't woken up. Allison hasn't stopped sobbing and Isaac and Derek haven't stopped worrying. 

"She'll make it. Trust me." Scott said as his leg bounced up and down. 

"What do we do if she doesn't?" Isaac asked pacing around the room. 

"She will, trust me." Chris said leaving the room. 

| At Deaton's shop. |

"We gave it to the hunters who turned. This meant they fully turned but instead of waiting for the answer they woke up immediately. It will wake Y/n up." Chris said as he handed Deaton a small container with various of sparkling elements in it. 

"Okay, Let's see if you live up to your code." Deaton said as he shimmered the elements all over Y/n. 

Y/n's body slowly rose up as she toke a deep breath, then it slowly landed back on the table. 

"Y/n?" Deaton asked.

"I have a h-headache." Y/n spoke as she opened her eyes. 

"It worked." Deaton said smiling. 

"Y/n's back." Chris said as he laughed.

| A Couple hours later |

"Would someone like to explain to me why the actual hell were going to the school?" Stiles asked. 

"Okay, just because you guys battled some weird stuff doesn't mean you can skip school." Sheriff Stilinski spoke. 

"Ughhh!" Stiles dramatically said as he flopped down next to Lydia. 

"Where here!" Chris happily said. 

"Dad you can stay in the car." Allison gloomily replied. 

"Well I wouldn't want to miss you guys seeing Y/n now would I?" Chris spoke with a smirk. 

"What? No, she's in the clinic with Deaton right now." Allison spoke trying to reassure herself.

"Really? Isaac, Scott who do you smell?" Sheriff Stilinski asked. 

"A bunch of smelly teens." Isaac said. 

"Y/n." Scott said looking up from the ground. 

"Y/n's in there." He spoke. 

Allison toke one look at the pack and soon began sprinting into the school. 

As Allison opened the door she stopped as her face went pale.

There stood Y/n talking with Deaton. 

"Y/N?" Allison asked running full speed towards her. 

"Allison!" Y/n replied smiling. 

"Your okay. Your okay!" Allison said as some tears leaked onto Y/n's jacket. 

"Allison, I'm fine." Y/n spoke laughing.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" Allison screamed. 

"Allison it's okay." Y/n said as she kissed Allison's soft lips. 

-