Allison imagine for AlexGreer18

"Stay close," Allison yelled in my ear over the loud pounding music, tugging at my sleeve. "I know." I replied rolling my eyes. Allison pulled the door open of Derek's loft, as the loud music suddenly became louder.

I held on to Allison's hand walking deeper into the crowd, the circle design on my stomach illuminating brighter. "I'm going to Stiles, I'll be back." Allison replied giving my hand a squeeze and leaving.

I sighed then spun on my heels to search for anyone I recognized. I saw Stiles in the distance with a girl and Allison whispering in his ear. As I searched the room my eyes stopped meeting a pair staring at mine. They were a baby blue color illuminating a tiny figure of a pretty girl. She was pretty but she wasn't Allison so I didn't find her very intriguing.

I turned around to walk to Stiles before I felt a tug on my shoulder. I turned seeing the girl now there, a smirk placed on her lips. "I'm Isabelle, and you are?" She asked a flirtatious smile replacing the smirk. I smirked back replying, "Taken," Turning away again to find Allison. Isabelle ran in front of me so I wouldn't leave. "If you were taken why would your girlfriend leave a hot guy like you alone?" She asked. "Because she's not clingy like you." I simply replied, shrugging. "Damn, someone has a attitude," She said lightly hitting my shoulder laughing, before she tried to wrap her arm around me before someone caught it.

"Excuse you," Isabelle said pulling out of Allison's grasp. "Your excused," said Allison protectively standing in front of me. "Who the hell are you?" Isabelle replied, clearly annoyed. "Someone's who relevant to Greer unlike you." Allison said. "Cute na-" She tried to say before Allison pulled out a switchblade, spinning it around her hands. "Are you done?" Allison replied smiling, as Isabelle's eyes grew wide, mumbling something unclear, before leaving.

"Are you done?" I asked wrapping my hands around her waist. "Yep," she said placing her lips on mine.

-
Hope you like Greer! Also Teen wolf season premiere is tonight and I'm so excited!!