first date (allison)

-

allison thought it would be a great idea to teach y/n how to use a bow just incase things went bad due to the current threat of werewolves.

seeing as allison was always out dealing with supernatural business she believed why not make this their date seeing as she was practically killing two birds with one stone. she was not only teaching y/n how to defend herself/himself but also planning a date for the two of them.

"okay y/n, hold it like this and don't let go until you find your target." allison said moving his/her hands in various positions.

"now you see that pillow?" allison asked pointing at a pillow in the corner of her living room.

"shoot it." allison said smiling.

"ally i don't think that's a very go- y/n shoot it." allison said cutting y/n off, pointing at the pillow again.

y/n released the arrow to almost have it break the window above the pillow.

"sorry." y/n said cringing as a picture frame fell off a nearby wall.

"it's fine." allison said laughing going to grab a different weapon.

"here try this," she said handing y/n a different shaped bow.

"it's my favorite bow." allison said, a proud smile placed on her face.

"ally it's fin- please just use this one for me!" allison said cutting y/n off again.

"fine." y/n said aiming the bow.

he/she missed once again but allison was not done teaching y/n yet.

"y/n relax, its okay." her soothing voice said as she placed her hand on y/n's shoulder.

"aim." y/n whispered to herself/himself.

"release." allison said to y/n. y/n then let the arrow go.

it hit the center of the heart design on the pillow causing feathers to explode into the air.

"hey ally." y/n said, turning to her smiling.

"i think you're my human anchor." y/n said a smile placed on his/her lips.

"i think your mine to." allison said kissing y/n.

                                  -