Two Weeks Later, No Progress

Two weeks had seemed to pass by in the blink of an eye. During that time Pan had gotten into a fight with her father and had only seen Trunks once. Vegeta knew from personal experience that if he could get his son to concentrate on fighting instead of a female that it was entirely possible for Trunks to act 'normal'. Pan however couldn't stop the blush that would stain her face every time she remembered waking up in Trunks's room after falling asleep on him.

~*~ Flashback ~*~

Pan was surrounded by warmth as she awoke, this time however she didn't feel frightened. She noticed that instead of Trunks being asleep beside her he was already awake and staring down at her. Pan smiled up at him and then slowly sat up pushing the sheets off so she could rise to her feet.

"Sorry about that," Pan commented embarrassed that she had fallen asleep while hugging him.

"No problem, I think you should do it more often," Trunks replied with a wink startling Pan.

Her brain tried to rationalize his comment and the only thought she could come up with was that he was flirting with her. Shortly after the thought crossed her mind, the words came out of her mouth, "Are you flirting with me?"

"Yes," Trunks replied back.

"Trunks that's not funny," Pan replied unable to stop the blush staining her cheeks.

"No it's not funny and I'm serious," Trunks replied a strange growl starting in his chest, making her aware that Trunks might not be as in control of himself as she wanted to believe.

As he moved forward towards her he stopped and she stared at him a moment before realizing there was an approaching kai. Pan quickly realized that her father was coming and so with one last glance at Trunks, Pan headed down the stairs to meet her father. She had barely made it to the foot of the stairs when Gohan barreled through the door into the entryway.

"Pan Son, get your ass outside," Gohan demanded glaring at his family friends who were just watching the unfolding scene from the couch.

"What's wrong dad?" Pan asked moving towards the door like he had asked.

"I have not got one bloody phone call telling me that you are okay, but instead when I call I get Vegeta who tells me that you are 'mating' with Trunks and can't be disturbed. So tell me what the hell do you think is wrong?" Gohan shouted angrily, turning his glare from his daughter to Bulma who burst out laughing.

"Vegeta did you make a joke?" she asked her husband who didn't reply but continued to watch some news show on the television.

"I assure you Gohan that no actual mating has taken place under my roof, but there is something we need to talk about," Bulma continued standing up from the couch looking first at Pan and then at Trunks who was standing on the bottom stair.

"We can discuss whatever it is after I take Pan home. You are grounded young lady for as long as I see fit, which very well might be the next twenty years," Gohan replied grabbing Pan's arm in a loose, but firm hold causing the already emotional Trunks to move forward with a growl.

"Trunks," Pan muttered softly drawing her father's attention. Pan turned her attention towards Trunks's family who was looking at the situation developing apprehensively.

"My Panny," Trunks demanded moving in front of Gohan. Pan noticed that when Trunks stood at his full height he was as tall as her father if not taller.

"She most certainly is not!" Gohan replied with a glare pulling Pan closer to him.

"Daddy, don't provoke him," Pan whispered but her father didn't pay attention and instead tried to turn and walk out the door. Trunks flashed in front of him and refused to budge turning his attention to the place where Gohan was holding onto Pan's arm.