Turn Around, Turn Around

Disclaimer: I do not own the Dragon Ball characters or legacy. All rights are reserved to the companies that own them.

Chapter 10: Turn Around, Turn Around

Pan felt like she couldn't breathe as she concentrated on just the sensation of Trunks's lips pressed to her own. She felt her arms go stiff as she clung to Trunks unsure if she wanted to pull him closer or push him away. Trunks decided to take advantage of her uncertainty by pressing his lips against her even tighter trying to memorize her taste and feel. She felt her knees began to weaken so Trunks lifted her up causing her legs to wrap around his waist.

It wasn't until she felt her back touch the bed that her brain kicked in alerting her to what was really happening. He broke away from her for just a moment and she saw that his eyes were glazed with desire before he covered her once more. His lips continued to explore hers entering her mouth and trying to coax her tongue to play with his while at the same time his hands began to move over her body. Eventually he became unsatisfied with just kissing her lips and his head moved down to place kisses along her neck. She heard a groan and was shocked when she realized that she was the one making that sound.

"Trunks, we need to stop," Pan gasped out trying to grab his hair and to turn his attention upwards.

Trunks fought against her pull and continue to place kisses along her neck and shoulder. She yanked harder and was finally able to get him to meet her eyes. She quickly realized that Trunks had checked out and his Saiyan instincts had completely taken over. She began to squirm trying to break out of his grasp afraid of how far Saiyan Trunks would want to go.

Trunks began to purr distracting her and she found that the sound made her relax against him as he continued to place kisses on her. When he finally made his way back to her lips she responded tentatively unable to stop herself. Finally he slowly pulled away and wrapped his arms around her laying his head down on her breast. His eyes were closed and his tail was wrapped firmly around her upper thigh, but from what Pan could tell he was settling down to sleep.

Pan slowly drifted off to sleep as well and the next time she awoke left her feeling awkward. As she opened her eyes she hoped that Trunks would already be up and had left her or he would be asleep and she could escape, but she wasn't that lucky. As she slowly opened her eyes she saw that Trunks had propped himself up on one arm and was gazing down at her. She jerked up and leapt from the bed staring back at him cautiously. Trunks who looked very relaxed stretched before rising from the bed.

"Good morning," Trunks said with a grin as he stretched his back.

"What the hell?" Pan muttered unable to comprehend everything that had taken place.

"Come on Panny, you better get dressed so we can get to work," Trunks replied turning around and beginning to walk from the room headed towards the kitchen to find something to eat.

Pan's jaw had opened in shock at Trunks's nonchalant nature, and it widened as he exited the room whistling. Once Trunks was out of the area Pan continued to stare after him for several moments before giving up and making her way to change and eat. If he didn't want to talk about it then she wouldn't bring it up either. She made a decision that she wasn't going to allow him to mess with her mind.

After changing and grabbing a bite to eat she made her way outside to find Trunks standing and waiting on her. He had removed his shirt and swapped his pants for a pair of shorts. His hair which had already been long to start was now pulled up in an almost bun on top of his head.

"Alright so here's what I thought we would do," Trunks spoke startling Pan who had been gazing up and down his body.

Trunks had always been physically fit, but she had never realized just how sculpted he looked. He continued to speak as she once again began checking him out. She noticed that he had a few scars from earlier battles, but instead of taking away from his attractiveness it only add more. His shorts were slung low on his hips revealing indentions in the skin that spoke of how much work he had put into training. Trunks paused to take a breath and realized that Pan was watching him. Trunks grinned looking a lot like his father as he crossed his arms flexing the muscles there causing Pan to blush as she realized she was caught.