Two of Twelve, What the Hell?

Disclaimer: I do not own the Dragon Ball

Chapter 9: Two of Twelve, What the Hell?

Pan turned as she heard the door snap shut behind her. She turned to face forward once more taking in the massive amount of white space in front of her. In the center of the surrounding white was a building. She walked towards it and noticed that it seemed to have everything they would need for the next year, but nothing for entertainment. There was no beautiful landscape, no comfortable space, it was just an area for them to train and destroy.

Trunks didn't seem bothered by the lack of scenery and instead quickly made his way into the building. Pan followed after him noticing the wall of books that he was heading towards. He looked through the titles and selected one before placing it on the table a moment later. He turned and looked at Pan who was still looking around aimlessly.

"Alright we had better get to work," Trunks announced reaching his hands about his head to stretch. The black tank top he wore rose slightly giving Pan a flash of tantalizing skin underneath.

"Already?" Pan asked, but started to stretch her muscles out as well.

Pan pulled off the hooded sweat shirt she was wearing revealing her sports bra and then she removed her sweat pants to reveal the pair of athletic shorts she always wore underneath her clothes. Each of them moved out into their own section of space practicing kicks and jumps, pounding the air like an invisible enemy. That routine continued for the rest of the day until the two were so exhausted, that they couldn't form words by dinner time. After dinner they continued once more until Pan was so tired she basically fell into her bunk.

The next morning Pan arose later than Trunks and padded across the wood floor to find Trunks already in the midst of training. Pan found herself just watching him. Each motion he made was fluid and everything seemed planned. Pan was entranced by him and stepped more into the open area to watch. It was about five minutes later when she suddenly saw a kai blast barreling towards her.

"Shit!" Trunks gasped out when he saw that she was in the way of his blast.

Pan threw her hands up to protect herself glad that it seemed to be only a small energy blast. When the blast slammed into her she collapsed to her knees from the force of the blast. Trunks flew over to her and landed beside her checking her over for any visible wounds. Pan got the image of an oversized puppy as he checked her over and she couldn't stop the laugh that escaped her.

"What the hell Pan?" Trunks complained yanking her forward into his embrace.

Pan stayed still for several minutes before wrapping her arms around his back. They remained like that for several minutes before Trunks pulled back his eyes glowing with desire. Pan felt trapped under his gaze unable to make a decision on what she should do. His eyes flashed as he began to lean towards her. She could feel his breath on her face and that was when her brain suddenly jump started and she pulled away out of his arms leaving Trunks sitting there confused and hurt.

"Sorry," Pan muttered heading off towards the bathroom to shower and change.

When she was done changing she dressed and then headed to grab a bite to eat. Once she was finished eating she took a deep breath and made her way out into the training area once more. Her brain was in a million different places, but she knew that she needed to focus solely on training. Trunks was shooting off more kai blasts and making them boomerang back at him where we would add more energy too them and send them off to attack him once more.

"How long have you been training?" Pan asked as she started stretching.

"Awhile," Trunks responded in a clipped tone.