A Moment of Peace

Warning: Adult Content towards the end of this chapter. Its not very detailed but it is of a more sensual nature.

Chapter 15: A Moment of Peace

Goku touched down on the edge of Kami's Lookout, Bulma was the only one there to meet him. Goku had flown ahead of the group to try and warn everyone about the guests he was bringing. Bulma waved at her old friend and then turned to continue setting the table.

"I'm going to give you a heads up Bulma; we have a couple guests coming so you might want to set a few extra places at the table. I flew ahead and the others should be arriving shortly," Goku said and Bulma turned to look at Goku confused.

"Guests?" Bulma asked and just when the words left her mouth Trunks touched down on the edge of Kami's Lookout with Drakna.

"Hey mom," Trunks said turning his attention away from the group and back towards the sky searching for Pan.

"Who is this?" Bulma asked just as several other people started to make their way outside.

"This is Drakna; he's our new visitor to Earth. He's from a Saiyan colony. There's one more coming shortly," Goku replied and then headed towards the door to the kitchen to see if he could find anything to eat.

"Where is Pan?" Videl asked noticing that her husband was injured and that her daughter was not present. She looked questioningly first towards her husband and then towards Trunks.

"She's okay," Trunks called over his shoulder but didn't say anything else.

It was a few minutes later that Pan landed with Brickan who looked a bit winded. Brickan looked around at the crowd in front of her feeling very uncomfortable. Brickan turned her attention towards Drakna who was watching her carefully and she returned the same careful gaze. Trunks smiled a Pan brightly and then turned his full focus to Drakna.

"Hey Brickan come with me. I'm going to introduce you to my friend Bra," Pan said and then gestured for the girl to follow her as she made her way towards the bunk where Bra spent most of her time.

"She's not to be trusted, boy," Drakna commented to Trunks with a growl.

"Neither are you if you want to be honest. So I would just give it up while you are ahead," Trunks snapped back and then settled into silences.

Bra was lounging on her bed with a pair of stylish reading glasses perched on the bridge of her nose. She had a large book tilted sideways as she read. Most people didn't know that Bra enjoyed a good book, but Pan had caught her quite a few times. The only reason Bra tried to hide her enjoyment of reading was she believed that if the boys thought she was bookish then they wouldn't want to date her.

"Caught you," Pan announced with a laugh, watching Bra scrambled to stuff the book under her pillow while yanking the glasses from her face.

"What the hell Pan?" Bra complained glaring at Pan for only a moment before throwing a pillow at Pan's face.

"Sorry Bra I just couldn't resist," Pan replied with a grin snatching the pillow out of the air mere inches from her face, "Let me introduce you to a new visitor we have. This is Brickan she's new to our planet and I thought maybe she would enjoy a little female bonding."

"Hi! I'm Bra," Bra said sitting up on the edge of her bed with a smile. Pan knew that Bra was putting two and two together knowing that this girl had something to do with why the group had gone off to fight, but Bra played along with Pan being friendly and open to the girl.

"Brickan is my given name although many people refer to me as Nido so it's whatever you prefer," Brickan replied and then stood silently.

"Why did you mother adopt such a masculine nickname anyways. I don't know if there is a difference between Earth and where you're from but I can't make N-i-d-o sound feminine no matter how hard I try," Pan commented.