Who And What?!

Chapter 13: Who and What?!

Flying towards the place where the force would land were the six who had gone into the time chamber to train. Goku and Vegeta had taken off ahead of everyone else and the others were quickly trying to keep up with the leaders of the pack. The younger Saiyan's knew that the older Saiyan's had much more experience when it came to these situations so it was best to allow them to lead. They were flying straight ahead for a while when suddenly Vegeta took a plunge downward followed by Goku before landing on a cliff.

The others in the group touched down on the ground and Pan found herself nervously shifting her weight from foot to foot. Her father who was already tense snapped a command at her to be still, and Trunks wrapped his hand around hers in order to give her silent support. Their bond had gone strangely silent since they had taken off and it made Pan more uncomfortable than she cared to admit.

There was no talking as they watched what looked like a spaceship enter the atmosphere and rocket towards the ground. The ship looked like a mixture of a Saiyan Space Pod and an actual ship. The round shape came barreling towards the ground and before anyone could make out any details it crashed into the canyon ground spraying rock and dirt high into the air.

Pan gripped Trunks's hand tighter and turned to look at him for reassurance. Trunks in turn smiled back and for a moment he opened the bond long enough for her to hear 'I love you Pan'. The two stepped closer to the rest of the group releasing their hold on each other and turning their attention to the task at hand. The group took off into the air once more flying down to the site of the crash. They touched down a safe distance away where they could monitor any activity as something exited the ship. Goku and Vegeta were tensed but neither was actively looking ready to fight.

The sound of the ship's door opening caused everyone to take a deep breath and hold absolutely still. The door opened wider and a tanned hand reached out and gripped the side of the ship. It was followed by a leg covered in muscles and scars, when at last the man inside appeared it revealed a man who looked to be between Goten and Gohan's age. The man was taller than Vegeta but shorted than Goku. He had long black hair that touched his shoulder blades. Eyes as dark as coal took in the scenery around him and quickly zeroed in on the group watching him intently.

Without saying a word the figure began to walk towards them slowly. As he drew closer they noticed he had a tail wrapped around his waist and he was fastening an updated scouter to the side of his cheek. He came to a stop in front of Vegeta and Goku who didn't move but instead let the man inspect them.

"Power level of five? I see you are a Saiyan but no respectable Saiyan would have a power level that low," the man said bitingly a strange accent coloring every word.

"Scouters are pretty worthless here," Goku commented and Vegeta turned to glare at Goku.

"This scouter has the newest technology, so let's see just how worthless it is," the man responded and then turned his scouter to focus on the person he perceived as the weakest of the group Pan. "It says that the girl have a power level of three seems pretty accurate to me."

"Try it again," Trunks commented and asked Pan to power up just a little through their bond.

The man narrowed his eyes but turned his scouter back to Pan once more, "Power level one thousand, interesting," the man didn't seem shocked, but also didn't appear to be happy about his new discovery.

"So I assume I have arrived on the planet Earth. The Namekians told me about this planet. He said there were others like me on this planet and that they held infinite power that could be of use to me," the man said and Goku tensed a bit before relaxing.