Into The Room Of Space And Time

Chapter 8: Into the Room of Space and Time

The next morning was déjà vu to Pan, with one major difference. Pan had chosen to put herself into the predicament and she was going to accept the consequences. Opening her eyes slowly and looking up she was very surprised to find Trunks looking down at her and twisting a piece of her long hair around his finger. When he saw that she was looking up at him he smiled down at her before rolling out of the bed to stand. Pan blinked several times before crawling out of the bed as well.

"Good morning," Trunks said with a grin.

"Morning," Pan replied with a blush staring down nervously at her hands.

"I'm going to go grab breakfast. Are you going to head that way as well?" Trunks asked sounding far too casual for Pan.

"I think I'm going to grab a shower first. Can you make sure there is some food left over for me?" Pan asked trying to sound as casual as Trunks was. Trunks nodded and then walked out the door.

Pan's brain was on autopilot as she began to walk towards the shower area she was almost at the door when she remembered she needed to grab some things from her bag to change into. Turning around she made her way back to her assigned bunk and gathered up her stuff before once more making her way into the bathroom to shower and change.

When she finally finished and had made her way outside it was to find an almost empty table with piles of dishes, and Saiyan's that were patting their stomachs in content. Pan noticed that there didn't seem to be much of a selection for her to choose from but she moved towards the table anyways.

"Pan where have you been this morning?" Videl asked noticing her daughters distraught look at the lack of food.

"I took a shower before coming out here to eat. Is there enough for me?" Pan asked pulling a plate in front her and trying to decide what she would be able to eat of the left overs.

Before Pan could spear anything with her chopsticks she was lifted out of her chair and placed down on the lap on one very content lavender haired Saiyan. Pan blinked several times before looking down at the plate in front of her that was piled with her favorites. She dug in not caring how she came to be seated in front of the food. It was as she was stuffing her eighth pancake in her mouth that she noticed all the noise around her had stopped and that everyone was staring at her.

"Is it good?" Trunks whispered in her ear as he leaned forward, alerting her to where she was seated as well as why everyone was staring at her.

Pan could do nothing but nod in response her face turning bright red in response. Trunks noticed that she had stopped eating and frowned slightly before nudging her to make her continue to eat. Pan only shook her head squirming on his lap. Trunks reached around her capturing a sausage in between his chopsticks and bringing it up in front of her face trying to tempt her to eat, but Pan was too embarrassed. It wasn't until Pan heard Vegeta laugh that Trunks turned his attention away from her and realized they were in a very public venue.

"Father?" Trunks asked keeping his voice very low.

"Don't father me brat. You need to be more aware of your surroundings. It seems your mate is not one for public displays," Vegeta replied and watched as Pan squirmed once more.

Trunks sighed and released his hold on Pan who shot out of his lap with a plate of food and dashed inside once more. She walked to her bed and fell onto the mattress scarfing down the rest of the food before falling face forward into her pillow. The noise Pan was making startled the still sleeping Bra awake. Bra jerked up and looked around for what had awoken her and when her eyes settled on Pan she figured she had located the source of the noise.