Shut Up In There

Disclaimer: I do not own the Dragon Ball characters or legacy. All rights are reserved to the companies that own them.

 Chapter 12: Shut Up In There

"Trunks it's been two freaking weeks and we haven't discussed what's going to happen when we leave this chamber! Trunks!" Pan yelled shoving him away as he tried to lean in for a kiss.

"Why should that matter? All that's important right now is that we are together. You agreed to be together with me when you agreed to be my mate," Trunks commented snaking his arm around her waist and pulling her up into his arms causing her feet to leave the ground while she tried fruitlessly to get him to let her down.

Two weeks had passed rapidly since they had mated and Pan was becoming irritated with Trunks's 'way' of dealing with issues. They had a little under two weeks left in the room and instead of working to push each other it felt like Trunks wanted to do nothing more than remain in the bedroom. The new effects of bonding with Trunks were weighing heavily upon her. Pan shoved against him once more trying to kick him in the shin as he tried to kiss her while at the same time his voice was in her head trying to coax her into doing as he asked.

"It's not going to work Trunks. We have the possibility of a battle in a fortnight and all you want to do is screw. That's not acceptable Trunks and that's not the Trunks I know," Pan complained as she landed a hit and caused him to release her.

"Pan, stop acting ridiculous. Think of this like our honeymoon. We just got married and all you want to do is train. Is it really that wrong for me to want to enjoy being with you for a while alone. I wanted to take some time where we didn't have to worry about what's going to happen outside of this room," Trunks replied still looking relaxed.

"I don't know what to think Trunks this is all still new. I really just would rather do something that I'm familiar with and ease into this, but you're not allowing me to do that," Pan snapped.

"Pan," Trunks said with a sigh and then Pan began to hear his voice in her head. That was one of the new tricks he had picked up since he had mated with her. 'I don't understand you sometimes.'

"Stop doing that," Pan responded and turned to walk away.

'You can't stop something like this. When you agreed to be my mate you agreed to everything that came with that package. Pan I promise everything will be okay when we leave this room. I'm going to protect you, but I really wish you would stop putting up walls to try and keep me out,' Trunks said softly through their bond. Pan sighed but tried to keep her brain cleared of all thoughts.

It wasn't that she wasn't madly in love with him because she was. It was however too much for her still young brain to try to take in. As she started the process of trying to train once more she let her mind wander through the thoughts that had been clouding her mind since that day. She was worried mostly about what would happen if they weren't prepared when they left the time chamber. If Trunks had it his way she would almost certainly be pregnant by the time they left and if the battle dragged on she would be unable to fight, and Pan wanted nothing more than to be able to protect her family. Also their relationship was more like what she expected to see in a supernatural romance novel instead of real life. She even had a list going comparing the similarities. 1.) He bit her, 2.) He was very possessive, 3.) They had that whole mental link thing, 4.) She had an overwhelming urge to constantly be near him, and that was only the start.

Pan sighed as she relaxed into her routine of kicks and punches not paying any attention to Trunks who was brooding. His thoughts were focused on what he had heard from Pan. The good and bad part of their bond was that if he really wanted to he could keep her out of his thoughts something she hadn't quite figured out how to do yet. He definitely did not enjoy being compared to some supernatural creature. Also was it really that wrong for him to want her to be the mother of his children.