One day more

Chapter 7: One Day More

Pan didn't wake up until the next morning when she felt the urge to go to the restroom. She lay still for several moments until the urge because a necessity and then she began to open her eyes. The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was black. She blinked several times trying to figure out if she had gone blind or what exactly was hindering her view. It took her a few seconds more for her sleep clouded brain to register that it was actually Trunks's shirt. She tilted her head up to look at his face. His eyes were closed, but he had a smile on his lips and his arms tightened slightly suggesting that he was aware he had her in his grasp.

Pan tried to pull away from him in order to stand up, but was met with resistance. After several attempts to free herself she let out a small growl and yanked up trying to get out of his arms. A slight chuckle from her captor alerted her that he was awake which only infuriated her more. Reaching down she grabbed his tail which had once more wrapped itself around her middle. Trunks's chuckling immediately turned into growling as she began to pull on his sensitive tail. Pan suddenly let go of him when he flipped them to pin her on the cot underneath him.

Pan's breath became shallow as she felt the full weight of the Saiyan male settle over the top of her pinning her to the bed. His eyes showed that he was irritated, but also showed that he was feeling pleasure at having her pinned where he could keep an eye on her. Pan realized that this wasn't a good position for anyone to walk in on and began thrashing about underneath him, only to stop when she felt him push more against her and he growled deeply at her.

"Let me go Trunks," she whispered angrily.

"You were pulling my tail. Why would I do something nice for you when I have you right where I can keep an eye on you?" Trunks replied in a voice that suggested he was only half in control.

"Because if you don't you'll have to deal with a bigger problem," Pan whined unable to battle her urge to go to the restroom for much longer no matter how much the rest of her body was telling her to stay where she was.

"What bigger problem?" Trunks asked with a grin.

Pan blushed before muttering, "I have to go to the restroom," followed by kicking him in the knee. Trunks grunted and moved off of her standing beside the bed as she jumped up and rushed out of the room into the bathroom. When she was done she decided it was time to shower before breakfast. She went back to her bunk and noticed that Bra was still sprawled on her own bed making 'wheezing' sounds. Pan smiled at her friend's sleeping habits before gathering her stuff and heading back towards the restroom. She wasn't sure how Kami and Mr. Popo had running water this high up but she wasn't about to complain to them.

After her shower Pan felt much better and she headed out of the room to see what was for breakfast. She knew that in just a few hours her father and uncle would be going into the time chamber and then it would be just twenty-four hours more and then it would be her turn. When she made it to the table she happened upon a scene she did not expect this early in the morning. Her father stood in front of Trunks in a fighting pose while Trunks just stood opposite him arms crossed looking too much like his father.

"I don't care what the hell you think is acceptable. I refuse to allow you to make a move on my daughter while the rest of us sleep," Gohan exclaimed powering up to Super Saiyan 2.

"Chill out Gohan. Nothing happened; you wouldn't have been able to sleep through it if something had. We are two consenting adults so what business of yours is it anyways if something happens?" Trunks replied.

Gohan didn't reply, but instead charged at Trunks. Pan stopped in the doorway and had to adjust her eyes against the sun so she could watch what was happening at an accelerated speed. Trunks was acting more on defense than offense allowing Gohan to continuously rain blows on him, but never allowing one to connect any place that would cause real damage. Trunks had also powered up and the two were on even ground. Pan looked towards her mother who stood to the side arms on her hips glaring at her father.