P and T

Disclaimer: I do not own the Dragon Ball characters or legacy. All rights are reserved to the companies that own them.

 Chapter 11: P and T

Pan was beginning to feel uncomfortable as she waited for Trunks to answer. He remained quiet and stayed in the same spot he was inches away from her lips. Pan's breath came out in harsh sounds and was about to speak when she felt his hand move from her hip up her side brushing against the side of her breast. He started to close the space and Pan saw the grin start to spread across his face.

"I think I'm going to savor my prize," Trunks replied and then leaned up to kiss the tip of her nose.

The next few minutes were a blur to Pan. Trunks took his time placing kisses on her face and cheeks. He placed a kiss at the corner of her mouth before pulling back and looking down at her once more. Finally he moved forward and placed light kisses on her exposed skin once more. Pan tried to squirm and make him place his lips on hers, but he refused. Trunks found a spot between her jaw and neck placing small kisses there while Pan tried to bring his lips once more to hers. She brought her hand up grabbing the knot of hair on his head and yanked him closer to him causing him to growl.

"Trunks," Pan groaned out and Trunks smiled down at her.

She felt a sigh of relief as he finally leaned forward and placed his lips firmly over hers. Her hands remained tangled in her hair that she had pulled free from his hairband. Trunks pulled her firmly against him and slid his lips against hers deepening the kiss. Pan found that she couldn't make a coherent thought except her desire to bring him even closer to her and her desire to taste even more of him. He pulled back to breathe and noticed a vacant look in her eyes. He released her before standing up to his feet.

"What?" Pan asked after a few seconds of blinking bring herself up to her elbows as she tried to regain her composure.

"I think we need to have a serious talk about what just happened before we let this get any farther," Trunks said his voice sounding scratchy and deeper from the activities they had just been engaging in.

"What do we have to talk about?" Pan asked slowly standing up. She had no desire to talk, but instead wanted to get as close to him as possible.

"Bonding," Trunks replied and Pan felt like a bucket of ice cold water had just been dropped on her head. She realized that it wouldn't just be messing around if this thing between them went any farther.

"Let's go have a seat and talk," Trunks said gesturing towards the building before starting to walk that direction. Once inside he sat down at the table and motioned for her to sit down in the open seat beside him.

"Can we have this conversation later?" Pan asked afraid that the conversation they were about to have would ruin her memory of the moment they had just had.

"Now Pan, not later," Trunks replied firmly and watched as she slowly sunk into the seat he had motioned to her.

"Vegeta explained to me what bonding was," Pan started, but was stopped when Trunks held up a hand.

"Let me start this differently. I want to share with you a story," Trunks said and Pan furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"A story?" Pan asked.

"Just listen and let me finish before you say anything. The day my mother dragged me to the hospital to see Videl and Gohan's new child I was unhappy. At that point Goten was my best friend and girls were stupid and useless. My mom told me that she wouldn't let me do any training unless I went. She even forced me dress up in stuffy clothes to go see a baby that wouldn't remember. The minute I laid on that baby, you, I felt the start of something stirring that I just didn't understand at that point. That little baby grew up to be my best friend and became something more precious to me that I could describe. It wasn't until that little girl grew to be on the cusp of womanhood that I began to understand what emotions I was truly feeling. My father noticed a change in my demeanor and approached me asking what I was feeling. I can't remember what exactly happened that day but I do remember regaining consciousness on the floor of the gravity room while my father stared down at me. He sat me down and talked with me about Saiyan's and bonding. He told me that I was starting to bond with you and once I passed a certain point I wouldn't be able to control it anymore. So he helped to create an opportunity for me to leave even though the idea of leaving that young woman behind was killing me," Trunks explained pausing when he noticed that Pan was trying to keep her hands from shaking.