The trip//chapter 2

Emma POV:
I had thought the stadium was a couple of miles away just like Layla said but instead it was about two hours away. When we got into the car and out the doors on the front of my house. We turned on the radio. Layla had a Shawn Mendes playlist on and she decided to play it. As Layla was having a jam session. I sat there silent.

"Hey you're going to a Shawn Mendes concert. You're gonna hear him singing for about two hours. So you might as well listen to his songs now," she said.

"But I really don't wanna hear this, Shawn Mendes, guys music. It's too boring. I'll just sit here and take a nap," I said drifting away in a deep sleep.

"Fine. Be that way. Wait until you hear his music live!" She exclaimed.

As we got closer to the stadium Layla woke me up to just see the view. Since it is California, there were Palm trees surrounding the enormous stadium laying in front of my eyes. As we stepped out of our car I looked up in amazement on how large the stadium was. Layla grabbed two camping chairs from behind her car.

"Why are we grabbing camping chairs. We just go inside," I said curiously.

As we walked to entrance of the stadium, I saw why we needed those camping chairs. The line was long. It wrapped around the stadium almost twice. There were more girls coming.

"I can't do this Layla. It's going to take too much time and I don't want to be waiting in a long ass line just for an ordinary boy. It's crazy to just think about it," I said as I walked away from the line.

"No it's not. Give this 'ordinary boy' a chance he's going to change your world!" She screamed from across the parking lot. I walked back. I was willing to give Shawn Mendes a chance if it was going to cure my boredom.

AUTHORS NOTE: so how is it so far. I think this is going to come along nicely.
😊