Chapter 22//The Afternoon.

Emma's POV: 

I woke up to the sound of bath water running. I open my eyes to see a damp, shirtless Shawn. I rose up from my bed and wiped my face. I got up and noticed I was still nude from the events that took place from a few hours ago. 

   "Shawn... what time is it?" I asked yawning. 

   "It is 5 o'clock in the afternoon babe," he said looking at my bare body, biting his lip. 

  "Did you just take a shower?" I asked. 

  "Yeah..." 

   "Okay. I'm thinking of going to take one too." 

   "You mind getting a bit dirty before you take that shower?" 

  "Damn Shawn. We just had sex a few hours ago.... My legs hurt...," I said blushing. 

   "Ok, I understand." He said going back to what he was doing. 

   "But I think I can go for a second round.." I said smirking. 

   Shawn walked up to me, pulled me close to his body. The only thing blocking my bare body from his was the fluffy, white towel that was wrapped around his waist. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around him. He put me on the bed, climbing on top of me. He smiled at me. He began to leave wet kisses along my neck and onto my chest. I giggled while he kissed my neck because it tickled. I stopped him and held his face in my hands. 

   "Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, I hope you know that I'm truly madly in love with you," I said gently kissing his lips. My vision blurred as I began to feel tears welling up in my eyes. 

   "I love you too my love," He replied kissing me back and wiping my eyes. 

  "I'm ready for round two," I said pulling his face closer to me, crashing our lips together. We made out for ten minutes. Tongues were intertwined while our bodies rubbed up against each other. Finally, he took off the towel that was covering his hard dick. He entered his dick into me. I moaned and winced at the feeling that was shot throughout my lower portion of my body. I was already weak from the first time, and him going in for a second round made me weaker. 

   As he began to speed up his pace he began to sweat. Loud moans escaped from my mouth, coming out louder with each and every thrust. He began to slow down teasing me with slow thrusts. He came in with a bang and he thrust fast and hard into my pelvis, making my legs weak and tremble. My back was beginning to arch. I tugged on his hair, his thrusts continuing coming in hard. My back went back into its normal position as Shawn was finally coming to end. He still was inside of me when I noticed something.

   "Shawn! Did you use protection?" I said loudly into his ear. 

   "Emma... I didn't cum yet...." he said. 

  "Oh..." I replied. 

   "Yeah..." he finally pulled out. He hovers over my sweaty body and leaves wet kisses along my collar, adding onto the multiple hickeys that were already on my body. He began to travel down to my stomach. He finished up with what he was doing and lay next to me panting from the amount of activity that had been done. I then took my place on him and began kissing on his jawline and on his neck. I heard slight moans come from his beautiful lips. I began to leave hickeys on his hard abs. I finally lay next to him letting out small pants. 

   "I'm gonna go take a shower now..." I said getting up and then falling onto the floor. 

   "Let me help you baby girl," He said getting up from the bed and picking me up bridal style. He sat me on the floor with a warm blanket and filled up the bathtub with warm water. He placed me in there and instantly felt ease to my body. He left the bathroom and came back with grey sweatpants on. He sat down on side of the bathroom. The rest of our day consisted of cuddles and netflix.